Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Great participation in the forum this past week! Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members

Here are the winners for last week! Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

The winners are:

@Deepak Chitnis and @Jayanthi Sankaran

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package (NEW!!)
  • $15 off of an upgrade (NEW!!)

Dr. Jayanthi Sankaran

Hi Nicole,

Thanks a lot - appreciate it:) If I were to let the $15 prize accrue, can it be used later as a waiver towards purchase of the Bionic Turtle - FRM - II package?

Jayanthi

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Jayanthi Sankaran

Yes :) If you look above in the prize list, we recently added $15 off of an upgrade and $15 off of the purchase of a Bionic Turtle package :)

Thank you,
Nicole

Dr. Jayanthi Sankaran

Hi Nicole,

Thanks a lot - I already have the Professional package for FRM - Part I (so I guess this is already an upgrade, if I am not mistaken:)). What exactly is an upgrade? Is it an upgrade from FRM - Part I to FRM - Part II? Or an upgrade within say the FRM - Part I or Part II?

Jayanthi

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

Thanks a lot - I already have the Professional package for FRM - Part I (so I guess this is already an upgrade, if I am not mistaken:)). What exactly is an upgrade? Is it an upgrade from FRM - Part I to FRM - Part II? Or an upgrade within say the FRM - Part I or Part II?

Jayanthi
Hello @Jayanthi Sankaran

An upgrade is within the same Part that you originally purchased. You can upgrade from Basic to Advanced or Professional OR from Advanced to Professional. You would not be able to upgrade your Part 1 package since you already have the highest package available. If you decide to purchase Part 2, we can apply your $15 prize to your Part 2 package purchase. You would just need to contact me when you are ready to purchase Part 2 so I can send you an invoice because it will need to be applied manually. :)

Nicole

Dr. Jayanthi Sankaran

Hi Nicole,

Thanks a lot for your clarification:) Just wanted to ask you - do most candidates enroll with BT immediately after the Part I Exam? or do they wait till the announcement of the FRM Part I results? Also, would be grateful if you would let this $15 prize accrue:)

And just one more question - if I let the $15 prize accrue, would I still be eligible for the $50 discount on the Professional Package applicable to countries like India? Thanks a tonne!

Jayanthi

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Jayanthi Sankaran

I believe that most people wait to see if they have passed Part 1 before they purchase a Part 2 package. You can certainly let your $15 prize accrue. You do not have to redeem your prize each week if you don't want to. If you would like to use the $15 toward your Part 2 purchase, you would still be eligible for the $50 discount because they are completely separate. You earned the $15 prize, and you would actually qualify for the returning customer discount. :)

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
The past two weeks has been busy in the forum! Thank you all for your participation in our forum discussions! Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
Here are the winners for the past two weeks! Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

The winners are:

@Jayanthi Sankaran, @Rolme, @LaCrema and @afterworkguinness

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package (NEW!!)
  • $15 off of an upgrade (NEW!!)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Great participation in the forum this past week! Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:

The winners are:

@arkabose and @Jayanthi Sankaran

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

The winners are:

@Deepak Chitnis and @Jayanthi Sankaran

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the forum this past week! Your help is very much appreciated! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:

Here are the winners for last week!

The winners are:

@Deepak Chitnis and @ami44

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade