Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the forum this past week! Your help is very much appreciated! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members

Here are the winners for last week!

The winners are:

@Deepak Chitnis and @taunk

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Jo_

Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

I believe i still might have some prizes accruing, although i don't know how much. Would it be possible to convert them to UK amazon gift code? (last time the coupon was only valid on US amazon, which costed me quite a bit in shipping) If that would not be possible, please rather take a starbucks gift voucher.

Thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

I believe i still might have some prizes accruing, although i don't know how much. Would it be possible to convert them to UK amazon gift code? (last time the coupon was only valid on US amazon, which costed me quite a bit in shipping) If that would not be possible, please rather take a starbucks gift voucher.

Thanks!

Hello @Jo_

I will look into the gift card options today for you.

Nicole

Taunk

Hi Nicole!!

I have now cleared part 1. Can you please let me know how can i go for the off on part 2 package. Since i am from a developing nation, i am also eligible for an additional 50$ discount on the basic package.

Can you please advise the code for the same.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole!!

I have now cleared part 1. Can you please let me know how can i go for the off on part 2 package. Since i am from a developing nation, i am also eligible for an additional 50$ discount on the basic package.

Can you please advise the code for the same.
Hello @taunk

I will send you an email with the details about purchasing your subscription for Part 2 :)

Thanks,

Nicole

Mkaim

Subscriber
Hello @Mkaim

Just let me know when you plan to purchase your next package, and I will send you an invoice so I can enter the purchase manually with the discounted price :)

Nicole
Hi Nicole,

I cleared part 1 and am ready to purchase the professional package for part 2. I think being a returning customer I get a discount as well. Could you please send me a link to purchase at [email protected]? I will also submit the formal discount form. Thanks in advance.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Mkaim

I received your discount request, and I am processing it right now. I will send you the discount code via email, and it will include the additional $15 off of your purchase.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
We started up our weekly forum contest again last week! Thank you to everyone who participated in the forum discussions! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
Here are the winners for last week:

@ShaktiRathore and @ami44

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the forum this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:

@brian.field and @ShaktiRathore

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the forum this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for this weekly contest:

@jairamjana and @Matthew Graves

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

brian.field

Subscriber

@brian.field and @ShaktiRathore

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Hi Nicole - I don't think I ever received the code for last week's win.

Thanks

Brian