Win prizes for forum participation!!

S666

Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the info. The email you have on file for me will be fine to send it to.

Kind regards :)

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@brian.field and @Deepak Chitnis

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

S666

Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

Just FYI I have not yet received my Amazon voucher via email - could you let me know if it has been sent already? I have checked my junk folder too and nothing in there either.

Many thanks

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @S666

I apologize for that. It was on my list to do, and I did not get a chance to do it last week. I just sent it to your email that is on file. Please let me know if you do not receive it today. :)

Thank you,

Nicole

Dr. Jayanthi Sankaran

Hi Nicole,

I did not receive the $15 Amazon gift card for August 31st. Could you please check and let me know if you sent it. I have received the $15 gift card for August 24th and the $45 gift card for August 11th (combined with January and February 2015).

Thanks a tonne:)
Jayanthi

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Jayanthi Sankaran @S666 @brian.field

There was an issue with the Amazon gift cards being emailed to all of you. After speaking with Amazon, the issue has been resolved, and I resent all of your gift cards. Please let me know if you do not get them by the end of the day today.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week (sorry for the delay! :eek:) Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@Jayanthi Sankaran and @Rolme

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card