Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

The winners are:

@Roshan Ramdas and @superpocoyo

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are: @Aenny and @HALCOLM1

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are: @Aenny and @Roshan Ramdas

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Aenny

Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

if it weren't be called suicide strategy, i would say : "Double or nothing" - . :p

No seriously, let it accrue. Thanks

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Here are the entries, only so far, for this week's (the week of 9/20 to 9/26 which draws two winners on Friday the 26th):

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Great participation in the forum this week!! :D

Our winners are: @Aenny and @hamu4ok

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Here are the entries, only so far, for this week's (the week of 9/27 to 10/3 which draws two winners on Friday the 3rd):

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your participation in the forum this week!

Our winners for this week's participation contest are: @Em and @Roshan Ramdas

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Here are the entries, only so far, for this week's (the week of 10/4 to 10/10 which draws two winners on Friday the 10th):

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this week!! :D

Our winners are @m123mikmik and @HALCOLM1

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Here are the entries, only so far, for this week's (the week of 10/11 to 10/17 which draws two winners on Friday the 17th):

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this week!! :)

Our winners are @alinafrmmaster and @Roshan Ramdas

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the entries, only so far, for this week's (the week of 10/17 to 10/24 which draws two winners on Friday the 24th):

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
We had great forum participation this past week!!!! :cool:

Our winners are @capri.g.c and @Aenny!!

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card