Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the entries, only so far, for this week's (the week of 10/24to 10/31 which draws two winners on Friday the 31st)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

The winners are: @tosuhn and @sneakyplacebo

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the entries, only so far, for this week's (the week of 11/01 to 11/07 which draws two winners on Friday the 7th) :)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Great participation in the forum this week!!! :cool: It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are: @Roshan Ramdas and @hamu4ok

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
We had A LOT of great forum participation over the weekend! Here is a list of entries that we have so far (and it's only MONDAY!!)!! :D We will draw two winners on Friday, November 14th:

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
FANTASTIC participation in our forum this week!!!! :cool: Thank you to everyone who helped out during the stress of this last week before the exam.

Our two winners for this week are:

@capri.g.c and @ShaktiRathore

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Now that the November exam is over, we are starting our forum participation contest once again! If you are a new user, make sure to read the original post I made on this thread for rules and prizes that we are offering. We draw two winners every Friday. :)

Winners for last week's contest are:
@Meredius and @ShaktiRathore

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the entries (so far) for this week's forum participation contest! Make sure to participate in order to get your name into this drawing to win a gift card! We randomly draw two names every Friday! Happy posting! :D

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It's time to announce our winners for this week's forum participation contest!!! We appreciate everyone's participation and congratulations to our winners! :D

Winners are: @ShaktiRathore and @brianhfield

Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are our current entries so far for this week's forum participation contest! Make sure to participate in the discussions for your chance to win a gift card!! We will randomly draw two winners on Friday! :)

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@ShaktiRathore,

Thank you for pointing those out. At the end of the week before the drawing, I always go through the forum one last time to make sure I didn't miss any stars awarded. Even since I posted yesterday, the list has been added to. So don't worry, I won't miss any stars that we have awarded :D

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@HALCOLM1 and @ShaktiRathore

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are: @ShaktiRathore and @brianhfield

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card