Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagannath

In the code under inspect element it says " Your profile will indeed reflect that u have passed the FRM. Since your professional work experience is less than 2 years, u will have to change the CV indicating that u r working on the same".

Does this imply that I passed L1??

Is anybody else getting the same message under the code?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
I know it is very difficult to wait for the results to be released. From what I've seen in the past, I would say that the results will be released on January 2nd. They do not provide a specific time (to my knowledge), but GARP operates on the East coast in the U.S. so they will release results when it is January 2nd their time (i.e. 12:01 a.m. EST, for example). It is currently New Year's Day in New York and I would almost guarantee that GARP is not conducting business today, as many companies close on New Year's Day. As difficult it is to wait, it would really be helpful if everyone waited for the results to be released. All of the discussion about the tricks working and not working has proven to cause members a lot of extra stress. Good luck to everyone! ;)

Sag111194

Guys, GARP has closely monitored BT site last time. That is why they have ensured strict controls in their system to avoid getting attacked by any date or time zone.
Better to wait for email only.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Me and @Nicole Seaman were just discussing this. A date is a 24-hour window; a date-time is specific moment. I do not see where they've said anything like (eg) "no later than Jan 2nd 11:59 pm" or "no later than Jan 2nd 23:59" (my preference b/c i think it's very clear!) which, I think, is how you would signify a deadline moment at midnight. Rather, they seem to say "no later than Jan 2, 2020" which is a 24-hour window and, to me, because it's a 24-hour window (ie, a day) rather than a moment, the most conservative interpretation is "no later than Jan 2, 2020 23:59." Or, simply, they've suggested it could be up to "end of day" (as we say) on the 2nd. Have i am been practicing too much data science?! ;)

Giridharvikram9

When I changed the timezone and date to 3rd of January, when I move my cursor on my name (top right), I see exam results. If I revert the date and time to current, this disappears. Who else is experiencing this?

Sag111194

I
When I changed the timezone and date to 3rd of January, when I move my cursor on my name (top right), I see exam results. If I revert the date and time to current, this disappears. Who else is experiencing this?
Also did that, but its showing "exam results not available at this time".

GARP has made all arrangements this time to not leak results before thr official date.

Status
Not open for further replies.