Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
Hi

Do you guys have any information about the exam results date ? I don't see anything on the site.

Thanks

I am not with GARP or BT, so take this with a grain of salt, but I have read many statements that say the results will be released on January 2nd.

Hi

Do you guys have any information about the exam results date ? I don't see anything on the site.

Thanks
Everyone should have received an email two weeks before the exam from 'FRM Exam' with the subject line 'Last reminders for the November 16, 2019..'
The third last question and answer in the email reads
'When do I learn if I passed or not?
Exam results - pass or fail - will be sent via email no later than January 2, 2020.'

smit7581

Don't you get your quartiles one day before on jan 1?
I have read forum of May 2019 exam. Many candidates posted that they changed date of their computer system which enabled them to see the results. If you pass, there will be remainder on the website which asks you to pass Part 2 by Nov 2023. Some candidates said that quartiles were wrong but their results were true.

Aditya Bhat

I have read forum of May 2019 exam. Many candidates posted that they changed date of their computer system which enabled them to see the results. If you pass, there will be remainder on the website which asks you to pass Part 2 by Nov 2023. Some candidates said that quartiles were wrong but their results were true.
ohkk got it thanks

Don't you get your quartiles one day before on jan 1?
GARP Website sucks so even in May,2019 for my FRM Level 1, I was able to know the results 1 day before the official date. You can play by changing the dates of system or either right click and select "Inspect" and then go to "console" and you will see the results. The quartiles are sometimes correct or may be inverted. But usually, the results are final one.

GARP Website sucks so even in May,2019 for my FRM Level 1, I was able to know the results 1 day before the official date. You can play by changing the dates of system or either right click and select "Inspect" and then go to "console" and you will see the results. The quartiles are sometimes correct or may be inverted. But usually, the results are final one.
That might be a Salesforce ‘feature’

Sag111194

Really nervous now. Had read last forum where some people saw their dashboard change to "Should clear FRM II by 2023", when does this appear? And also read someone say,,we can know our result by changing system date and time. When should we do that?

antogiar

Really nervous now. Had read last forum where some people saw their dashboard change to "Should clear FRM II by 2023", when does this appear? And also read someone say,,we can know our result by changing system date and time. When should we do that?

In may started working on the 27th when the due release date was the 28th then...

Status
Not open for further replies.