November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
Hi nabil,
its keep you cool and wait for the results they should be out soon best of luck to everyone and hope all may pass.:)

thanks

gangster

For me, when I tried to register without logging in, it only give me choices to register for 'lvl 1' or 'lvl 1 and lvl 2'. Does this mean I failed? I dont see any option for register lvl 2 only as nabil described.

bhar

Hi David, Suzane,
I guess, this is a good collection of test cases for providing to GARP, to upgrade the website for the relevant message to be displayed for registering for the exam given the above feedback.

Could you use your connects in GARP to re-define this from scratch. This would ensure a far more logical user experience.

Thanks
Happy New year
Bhar

nabil1234

For me, when I tried to register without logging in, it only give me choices to register for 'lvl 1' or 'lvl 1 and lvl 2'. Does this mean I failed? I dont see any option for register lvl 2 only as nabil described.
I think u should to sign in first and then u will see, and u should choose the second choice in registering.
if the choice just for part 2 , this does not mean any possitive thing because they dont allow to register for part 1 because the results dont release untill now, by the way u can try to see what the message u will find, try to register and then choose the second choice (returning) and choose the part and tell me if u find part 1 choice.

awadhesh84

I also experienced the same, Before login i tried to register and then entered my ID and password then i directly took me into registration page for PART 2 again. Does that maean I failed? I am being depressed now and a very strong negative feeling haunting me..and the i closed window and then first login and then tried to register then message came to wait for results. they are not released.
I think they have uploaded results in their database..and those who are getting re register are hard luck..and opposite is good luck...god help me..

nabil1234

I also experienced the same, Before login i tried to register and then entered my ID and password then i directly took me into registration page for PART 2 again. Does that maean I failed? I am being depressed now and a very strong negative feeling haunting me..and the i closed window and then first login and then tried to register then message came to wait for results. they are not released.
I think they have uploaded results in their database..and those who are getting re register are hard luck..and opposite is good luck...god help me..

i dont understand ur analysis well, did u set for part 1 or part 2 in the last time? if it took u to register page and ask u for part 2 only and u just set for part 1, it is not bad indicator. but if u set for part 2 in the last time may be it is a bad indicator.

for me i set for part 1 and i tried to re register by choose the second choice (returning) and took me to register for part 2 but i dont think this a good or bad indicator

awadhesh84

I sat for Part 2 only and this is my second attempt. and i dont want to retake but it seems that new year is not being good for me....but still fingers crossed with littile hope.

gangster

I think u should to sign in first and then u will see, and u should choose the second choice in registering.
if the choice just for part 2 , this does not mean any possitive thing because they dont allow to register for part 1 because the results dont release untill now, by the way u can try to see what the message u will find, try to register and then choose the second choice (returning) and choose the part and tell me if u find part 1 choice.
When I try to log in first and selected second choice to register, it gives me "Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2012 Exam results have not yet been released." I never received a dropdown box that showed which level I want to register. Does anybody else get same option that nabil described?

M_FRM

gangster: could you please try log off from your account thn click on register for exam and it woll ask you to login... after loging in click on returning candidate.. does thisballow you to register for part II?

varun34by02

I would suggest only 1 thing here - PATIENCE ! There's no point trying all these tricks....

I was wondering how much will people be ready to pay someone who could divulge the results now :p

I had given Level 1 FRM
When i click on 4th option for registering for part 2 i am getting following message:
Thank you for trying to register for the FRM Exam Part II. Because you have not cleared FRM Exam Part I or are not currently registered for Part I, we cannot allow you to register for FRM EXAM Part II at this time. To return to the registration page to register click here. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the FRM department at [email protected].

What does this mean...very tensed...

a.lesnar

I wonder to know whether there is some GARP committee member that is now watching these forums right now.. enjoying, with all these messages, to make us scared) :(

Is there anyone in the forum who has given only level 1
And getting a message other that what i have mentioned while trying 4th option(i.e .registering for Part 2)....