November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

FRM Exam Result Analysis
We did not find your details in our Analysis Database.
Should you require assistance please contact [email protected].
If you wish to try again please click here.

this is d message i found vhn i clicked on frm results so clearly its nt released yet......

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
it will be released soon keep your patience. By the way i would tell you that as results are on 2nd jan please keep checking their website on 2nd jan for possible upload results. Anyways receiving the email of results is the confirmation of declaration of results. There would be a lot of people eagerly waiting for their results but time till the results are out is true test of their patience. You have wait for so much time and waiting for 1 more day will not do much harm. Patience is the key.

thanks

it will be released soon keep your patience. By the way i would tell you that as results are on 2nd jan please keep checking their website on 2nd jan for possible upload results. Anyways receiving the email of results is the confirmation of declaration of results. There would be a lot of people eagerly waiting for their results but time till the results are out is true test of their patience. You have wait for so much time and waiting for 1 more day will not do much harm. Patience is the key.

thanks
ur ryt brother,bt vhn i came across this thread thr were rumours tht results r declared,its already in thr data base etc........so if in garp website its written tht results r not in data base thn it means its not published,ya ur ryt patience is d key.....

nabil1234

I had given Level 1 FRM
When i click on 4th option for registering for part 2 i am getting following message:
Thank you for trying to register for the FRM Exam Part II. Because you have not cleared FRM Exam Part I or are not currently registered for Part I, we cannot allow you to register for FRM EXAM Part II at this time. To return to the registration page to register click here. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the FRM department at [email protected].

What does this mean...very tensed...
i set for level 1 in November, when i click the 4th option for registering for level 2, the website took me directly to register for part 2 and didnot show me the message that show u before

a.lesnar

aaaeeeashish:
I got the same message:
Thank you for trying to register for the FRM Exam Part II. Because you have not cleared FRM Exam Part I or are not currently registered for Part I, we cannot allow you to register for FRM EXAM Part II at this time. To return to the registration page to register click here. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the FRM department at [email protected].

Did you sit for both part 1 and 2 in november?

i set for level 1 in November, when i click the 4th option for registering for level 2, the website took me directly to register for part 2 and didnot show me the message that show u before
nice bro.....hv u tried clicking into frm results what are they informing>>>any ways nice 2 knw frm u...

aaaeeeashish:
I got the same message:

Did you sit for both part 1 and 2 in november?
no bro i sat for l1 only

a.lesnar

Thanks..well, I found the same message as yours..anyway I am scared when website says me I can't register for part 2...really were you able to manage that nahil?

@nabil i feel u might have cleared level 1 and the opposite may hold true for us...nyways will have to wait for tommorow for confirmation....

nabil1234

thn if garp is stating tht result is nt in thr database thn hw come it is leaked in registration process,any ways i m confused only tomorrow v can b sure...
me and u got a different result when we tried to register for part 2, but beileve me i dont think this is a good or bad indecator and i dont think the results are leaked or the registration process indecat this, wish u and others best luck.

nabil1234

Thanks..well, I found the same message as yours..anyway I am scared when website says me I can't register for part 2...really were you able to manage that nahil?
go and click rigester then click the 4th opyion then inter ur password then u will se the result.

Does anyone has any idea whether such thing happened last time or previous times when the results were declared...
And do the indicators imply the fact or no(Pass/Fail)...

nabil1234

Does anyone has any idea whether such thing happened last time or previous times when the results were declared...
And do the indicators imply the fact or no(Pass/Fail)...
the last time i knew someone when tried to re register for level 1, the website told her that their records indicate that she passed the exam.