November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

Hend Abuenein

:)
Unbelievable!!!
This thread has grown 3 pages in 3 days!!!

Cool it people!...celebrate new year with your families...get yourself caught in the holidays spirit...at least until tomorrow. Then all will be well.

varun34by02

I would request Hend to visit the similar thread from May 2012 ....
Its very easy to ask to practice patence dear friend :cool:

Unbelievable!!!

Cool it people!...celebrate new year with your families...get yourself caught in the holidays spirit...at least until tomorrow. Then all will be well.

nabil1234

Unbelievable!!!

hello dear friend, this because iam an active member :) , and because we cant wait for actual results :(

@lesnar just go to garp website without logging in click on option 4 the next page will ask u to log in...here put u r password and then a registration page will open...here check if u get option to regester for part 1 or 2 or both....
I got option to register for part 1 and both parts together and not part 2 alone....

a.lesnar

@lesnar just go to garp website without logging in click on option 4 the next page will ask u to log in...here put u r password and then a registration page will open...here check if u get option to regester for part 1 or 2 or both....
I got option to register for part 1 and both parts together and not part 2 alone....
heck..me too..so scared

nabil1234

how u got 3 choices if the 4th option ask u just register for part 2. for me when i clicked on the second and 4th option i just got one choice just to register for part 2, is this mean that i passed part 1?

a.lesnar

how u got 3 choices if the 4th option ask u just register for part 2. for me when i clicked on the second and 4th option i just got one choice just to register for part 2, is this mean that i passed part 1?

In that case congratulations: in any case let's wait for feedbacks from other candidates here..it seems we are the only three persons connected at the forum on 1st january..

nabil1234

In that case congratulations: in any case let's wait for feedbacks from other candidates here..it seems we are the only three persons connected at the forum on 1st january..

u should to sign in first then click register then click the 4th option and u will see the results

M_FRM

I get aame msg if i login and register... but if i register n thn login thn it allows me to register for partII... i sat for nov partII which means i failed..

nabil1234

I already did that, to login first and then to register, but I found the message that also others found.. what did you find in your case?
when i clicked on 4th option, they allow me to register for part 2. and when clciked the second choice there was just one choice is register for part 2.

@nabil in one of u r previous post u had mentioned 3 scenerios of u r registration in first case u were allowed to go till step 5 of part 1 registration , but while u r 3rd try u were given only part 2 oiption...howz this decrepency in the method...

nabil1234

@nabil in one of u r previous post u had mentioned 3 scenerios of u r registration in first case u were allowed to go till step 5 of part 1 registration , but while u r 3rd try u were given only part 2 oiption...howz this decrepency in the method...
the first scenerio was my first try yesterday morning, and after this i dont know what is happend, the first scenario does not return, just the second and third scenario i face always (when i click on 4th option, they allow me to register for part 2. and when clcik the second choice there is just one choice is register for part 2).

a.lesnar

the first scenerio was my first try yesterday morning, and after this i dont know what is happend, the first scenario does not return, just the second and third scenario i face always (when i click on 4th option, they allow me to register for part 2. and when clcik the second choice there is just one choice is register for part 2).
I don't want to look insistent, but how can you go through the second option, when me and also other people found the same message (that results are still not disclosed)? thank you