November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

bhar

Hi David.

I read this banner in the GARP website in the 'After the Exam' section.

Could you please clarify or correct me if the results are already released and we are not able to see the same.

The phrase Exam results Released is misleading.

Thanks
Bhar

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Bhar,

The exam results are not yet available, I am certain. There is no way to currently infer your status. I had been told that the Exam results will be available only AFTER the New Years; and January 2nd is what I think I was told. I am copying Suzanne Evans so we can confirm ... but I can tell you confidently that there is nothing you can do before the New Year (no information that can be gained about status). Thanks,

bhar

Thanks a lot for the confirmation. However, the banner reads incorrectly. So just wanted to confirm.

Thanks
Bhar

pojo

I just logged on to the GARP website, and tried to register for Part II FRM, the site told me I could not because their results indicated that I had already passed the FRM exam. So either there's a bug in the system, or someone wanted to upload them before they went on holiday.

pojo

This is the actual message I get when I try to register......

FRM Exam - Registration
Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam.

shady007

@ pojo....im getting the following message when i register...........

Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2012 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2,2013 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 18, 2013 Examination.

pojo

@ pojo....im getting the following message when i register...........

Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2012 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2,2013 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 18, 2013 Examination.

Same thing happens when I try now, I guess it was just a bug which they have now fixed.

Hend Abuenein

For what it's worth, back in May 2012 that's how I found out I passed, a day before the results were out.
The system told me I can't register for part 2 again because I already passed it.

It worked for others too, on the same day.

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
It happened with u hend but i have not tried like this before :). thus is really interesting that you knew u passed before the results were declared. yes many of the waiters of the results can just try this method but they should wait for the actual results to be declared.generally it happens that they upload results on the website before sending the mail...

thanks

varun34by02

The best and most reliable way to get the result is to see it in your inbox :)

FYI - For May 2012, they declared the results a day in advance of what was told before ! :cool:

sokal1456

So in May 2012 I had been able to access the results before I got the official email. In attempt to see if things in my case were similar to pojo I tried to register for the exam and get the message everyone else is getting. I also had something unusual happen when I tried to register without logging in and then went into the log in screen where I was allowed to register for Part II again in May 2013 ( I really hope this doesn't mean I failed....). I also tried to get to the verify experience page and was told that I could not continue because I have not passed part II (again I hope this is not a bad sign...). Trying to keep my fingers crossed until Jan 2nd

bhar

For what it's worth, back in May 2012 that's how I found out I passed, a day before the results were out.
The system told me I can't register for part 2 again because I already passed it.

It worked for others too, on the same day.

Hi Hend,

Was the May 2012 Part 1 attempt, your first attempt to sit for the FRM exam ?

Thanks
Bhar

bhar

I just logged on to the GARP website, and tried to register for Part II FRM, the site told me I could not because their results indicated that I had already passed the FRM exam. So either there's a bug in the system, or someone wanted to upload them before they went on holiday.

Hi Pojo,

Was this your 1st attempt ?

Thanks