May 2012 Exam Results

mohanvenufrm

I passed, 3,2,1,2. Thank you David and Team. Your material is vastly superior and I love your videos. I appreciate the time you take to record them.

ibrahim-1987

thank y david, y r the best.
thank y , suzanne, suz, suze, :D

BT is the best, i'm FRM, MY GOD!!!!!

david, if y r interested in islamic banking or Risk Management in islamic banking, Feel free to ask, it will cost y 500$ only, ...., without the videos ofcourse ;)

rab_1977

Passed Level 2! 3/1/3/3/1

David and Suzanne, thanks again for an awesome product. I passed both levels on the first attempt and can't imagine having done it without BT. On to the next challenge!

FRM_Exam

Just got an e-mail with title - Your FRM Exam Results.

I think GARP have started e-mailing the results to everyone - maybe a bit of an effort to save the face :) - as long as they are happy we are too

ArbitUP

Got the email.

Passed L1, with a 2,1,1,2 using David's videos the final couple weeks with some of the questions sprinkled in. Onto L2...

Question thought: Do we get to find out how many people sat for each exam and what they overall pass rate is? I'm sure they'll release it at some point, but anyone know when?

Aleksander Hansen

Got the email.

Passed L1, with a 2,1,1,2 using David's videos the final couple weeks with some of the questions sprinkled in. Onto L2...

Question thought: Do we get to find out how many people sat for each exam and what they overall pass rate is? I'm sure they'll release it at some point, but anyone know when?
Yes, they do release that information - don't know when it will come out though. David might have a better idea of the timeline - if there even is one.

troubleshooter

It's funny that the email letter is dated 6 July 2012. I guess the release of the results through the site today is inadvertent. Someone in IT at GARP is not having a good day today...;)

spavlyuk

Passed both levels! L1: 1311 L2: 13121

6 months of no life paid back! Thanks David, I wouldn't have done it without your help.

Sergiy

svasudevan

FRM LEVEL 2
I passed Level 2 with the following quantiles: 2,1,1,1,1
And now I am FRM certified !!!
Thank you so much David for your excellent study materials and sample exam.
I can vouch that without your coaching I would not have made it
Thanks again

Ankur S

Hurray !!! passed L2 .....I am just so excited...

Cant thank enough David and his team AND this forum for wonderful support and the knowledge i have gained!!!!

Could not have made it without exceptional BT support..

Firozz

Congrats on becoming an FRM! I am looking forward to do FRM, soon. I completed Master's in Islamic finance, recently. Any suggestions regarding books and methodology for prep would be helpful. Kindly contact me at [email protected].

thank y david, y r the best.
thank y , suzanne, suz, suze, :D

BT is the best, i'm FRM, MY GOD!!!!!

david, if y r interested in islamic banking or Risk Management in islamic banking, Feel free to ask, it will cost y 500$ only, ...., without the videos ofcourse ;)