May 2012 Exam Results

Hend Abuenein

woooooooooooo
I passed
Thank God the gracious almighty. I passed .

thanks David and Suzanne and all of you who helped and exchanged thoughts and advice over the past year.

It was a splendid experience.

troubleshooter

ooops.. I am getting this in "Quick Links -->Historical Quartile Results".

ERP Exam Result Analysis
We did not find your details in our Analysis Database.
Should you require assistance please contact [email protected].

FRM_Exam

I passed as well .. have been checking this on a daily basis - now today I get this message

Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam.

Passed .. woohooooo

martinabhi

I appeared for FRM - Part I (first time) in May 2012. When i clicked the option of Returning FRM Candidate – Part I or Parts I & II (If taken on the same day)on the GARP website, the same takes me to the registration site adn where i only get an option to select Part-II ( not part - I option) . Does it mean i have cleared?

FRM_Exam

I appeared for FRM - Part I (first time) in May 2012. When i clicked the option of Returning FRM Candidate – Part I or Parts I & II (If taken on the same day)on the GARP website, the same takes me to the registration site adn where i only get an option to select Part-II ( not part - I option) . Does it mean i have cleared?

yes - congrats :)

troubleshooter

Norda, Thanks... I was actually choosing ERP...

GARP IDResultMarket Risk Measurement and ManagementCredit Risk Measurement and ManagementOperational and Integrated Risk ManagementRisk Management and Investment ManagementCurrent Issues in Financial Markets
XXXXX PASS 1 1 1 1 1

troubleshooter

Sokano... Wow that's quite a feat... Only thing that's not there is the Nobel Prize... :)

I now have CFA and FRM and I will be ending it there... No more tests for me...