May 2012 Exam Results

Thanks Troubleshooter! My wife made me to promise not to take any more exams.... So I can now forcus on my faimily and career.
It was a long battle. She calims that she was a CFA widow. Whatever it means.... I am now just encouraging my subordinates and colleagues to take FRM & CFA. I have to say that it is never too late to take an exam. It was not a trouble for a 40 year old man and i have to say that my time well spent!!! Thanks BT , Suzzane & David!!

Leli

Yeaaah passed part II (first quartile everywhere , sooooooooooooo happy - i wish it's true ;o) !!!!)

Thanks Bionic Turtle !

woooooooooooo
I passed
Thank God the gracious almighty. I passed .

thanks David and Suzanne and all of you who helped and exchanged thoughts and advice over the past year.

It was a splendid experience.
congratulations ..how did you check? did u receive an email or checked by trying to register for part 2

Ehanif

By trying to register for part 2 or you can go to quick links and check historical quartile to check ur quartile

Level 1,
Thanks a lot BionicTurtle... you rock!

As per your request, below you will find your performance ranking relative to all FRM Candidates who sat for the examination you have selected above.

GARP IDResultFoundations of Risk ManagementQuantitative AnalysisFinancial Markets and ProductsValuation and Risk Models
PASS 2 2 1 1
congratulations ..how did you check? did u receive an email or checked by trying to register for part 2?

FRM_Exam

the thing is they date the letter in the result section is dated 6th July ...

FRM Exam Result Analysis
July 6,2012
GARP ID:

Dear
Congratulations, you passed the May 2012 FRM® Exam Part II!

On behalf of the Global Association of Risk Professional and GARP's Board of Trustees, congratulations on passing the May 19, 2012, FRM Exam Part II and demonstrating your commitment to excellence in financial risk management. Your performance on the FRM Exam validates that you possess the professional skills and analytical capabilities necessary to effectively perform the responsibilities of a financial risk manager.

As a part of our continuing effort to provide feedback to all FRM candidates, please click on the link below to access information about your performance relative to all other 2012 FRM candidates who sat for the Exam.

Quartile Results

I think it is worth raising with GARP Directors - as this Bug has flawed their systems for the past few years. Doesn't look good on them - as they are releasing the results well before time - unless they really mean to do so

Krisztina

The link above works!
I'd like to say a big thank you to David and EVERYONE who asked questions and discussed topics in this forum, it was a great help for me!
The best of luck to all of you guys!

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
Yes passed part with flying colours:
Credit Risk: Q1
Investment and Risk management: Q1
Current Issues: Q1
Integrated and Operational Risk: Q2
market Risk: Q4
:):)

Aleksander Hansen

the thing is they date the letter in the result section is dated 6th July ...

FRM Exam Result Analysis
July 6,2012
GARP ID:

Dear
Congratulations, you passed the May 2012 FRM® Exam Part II!

On behalf of the Global Association of Risk Professional and GARP's Board of Trustees, congratulations on passing the May 19, 2012, FRM Exam Part II and demonstrating your commitment to excellence in financial risk management. Your performance on the FRM Exam validates that you possess the professional skills and analytical capabilities necessary to effectively perform the responsibilities of a financial risk manager.

As a part of our continuing effort to provide feedback to all FRM candidates, please click on the link below to access information about your performance relative to all other 2012 FRM candidates who sat for the Exam.

Quartile Results

I think it is worth raising with GARP Directors - as this Bug has flawed their systems for the past few years. Doesn't look good on them - as they are releasing the results well before time - unless they really mean to do so

I think people are probably eager to see their results and how they did compared to their peer-group. You can call it a bug I suppose, or maybe it's just an easter egg. I think that setting a deadline you know you will make makes sense. If they happen to have the results ready before then - great!

Kader

New FRM holder, thanks to Bionic Turtle and all of you making it a pleasure to learn and not a just to do. A special thanks to David for his all his efforts to be there for all of us. After PRM and now FRM holder, what else ? CFA ? Surely will get back here if decided after a good deserved break to go for it !
Congrats to you all who passed and don't give up to those who have not, it is worth the effort.
Cheers.

FRM_Exam

I think people are probably eager to see their results and how they did compared to their peer-group. You can call it a bug I suppose, or maybe it's just an easter egg. I think that setting a deadline you know you will make makes sense. If they happen to have the results ready before then - great!

Hahaha - I can say it is the pure case of managing the expectations then - under promise over deliver ;)