Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners:

@willyong and @stephenjohn

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • Choose your $15 gift card: https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/giftcardlist
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
We've started our forum participation contest again! Please note that our forum slows down after the November exam, so these winners were drawn from stars given between November 20th and today. :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
Here are the winners:

@QuantMan2318 and @Damil4real

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

RaDi7

Thank you for all of your forum participation last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:,

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Dear Nicole,

I accrued all my prizes till now. Could you please tell how I can get the accrued amount as an Amazon gift card?

Thank you very much and kind regards!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Dear Nicole,

I accrued all my prizes till now. Could you please tell how I can get the accrued amount as an Amazon gift card?

Thank you very much and kind regards!
Hello @RaDi7

I will go through the list to add up your prizes, and will email you an Amazon gift card today. :)

Nicole

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@RaDi7 I just saw that gift card go out! Basically, we are dangerously close to paying you for being a customer ;) Teasing! I love it, thank you for all of your helpful forum contributions!!

RaDi7

@RaDi7 I just saw that gift card go out! Basically, we are dangerously close to paying you for being a customer ;) Teasing! I love it, thank you for all of your helpful forum contributions!!
Hi David,
haha I have to thank you and Nicole for your fast and detailled answers and explanations! You were a huge help for me during my preparations for Part 1 and Part 2 exams. Thank you very much!

Best regards!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past few weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@[email protected] and @QuantMan2318

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation the past two weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@berrymucho and @Walex

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

berrymucho

Hi @Nicole Seaman!

Cool, thank you very much for the prize! Glad to be of help. I'll get the Amazon gift card please. And congratulations on passing the 50,000 forum members mark this week...!

-berrymucho

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@QuantMan2318 and @Carlos Madrid

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation the past two weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@[email protected] and @Jaskarn

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade