Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners for last week:

@Ashok_Kothavle and @Abchaudh

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • Choose your $15 gift card: https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/giftcardlist
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Last edited:
D
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
Here are the winners for last week:

@Ashok_Kothavle and @Abchaudh

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Dear Ms Nicole and Mr David,

Thanks a lot for this honor. I will like to accrue it for future use i.e. may be purchase of BT package in future.

Regards

Ashok

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I was on vacation last week, so we have two weeks of winners to announce! :)

Week of May 15th winners:

@Gdb and @Ashok_Kothavle

Week of May 22nd winners:

@bob fisher and @[email protected]

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past two weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@bpdulog and @RaDi7

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

RaDi7

Thank you for all of your forum participation these past two weeks! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@bpdulog and @RaDi7

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Hi Nicole, thank you very much for the prize! Please accrue it.
Best regards,
Darya

bpdulog

Here are the winners:

@bpdulog and @RaDi7

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Hi Nicole,

I will take the Amazon gift card. Thank you!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past month! During the summer months, as the forum slows down a bit, we only draw names once per month unless there is a lot of forum action ;) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@ami44 and @murrayf

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@RaDi7 and @emilioalzamora1

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

emilioalzamora1

Really honoured to get the trophy once again. Little bit like Roger yesterday :)

As always, I would like to go for the Amazon gift card, please.

Thank you, Nicole!

RaDi7

Thank you for all of your forum participation last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@RaDi7 and @emilioalzamora1

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Hi Nicole,
thank you! Please accrue it.

Best regards!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@juhsu and @emilioalzamora1

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

emilioalzamora1

Hi Nicole,

surprised but also delighted to be awarded with the trophy once more! Apologies for being not present in the forum that often as you are used to be.

I would like to go for the Amazon gift card, please.

Now when it's getting a bit cooler I will be back in the forum more often, I promise!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@QuantMan2318 and @Shikhar_Pachori

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners:

@QuantMan2318 and @SyroneDavid

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade