Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your great posts in the forum last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners for last week:

@brian.field and @Dr. Jayanthi Sankaran

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your great posts in the forum last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials

@QuantMan2318 and @ami44

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@stephenjohn and @ami44

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

stephenjohn

Hi Nicole,

Is it possible to save the $15 off the Bionic Turtle package to next year (when I will hopefully be studying for part 2)

Many Thanks,

Stephen

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

Is it possible to save the $15 off the Bionic Turtle package to next year (when I will hopefully be studying for part 2)

Many Thanks,

Stephen
Hello @stephenjohn

Yes that would be fine! Just send me a message whenever you are ready to purchase, and I will create a discount code for you :)

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your helpful posts in the forum last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:

@Mkaim and @seidu

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Mkaim

Subscriber
Thank you for all of your helpful posts in the forum last week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:

@Mkaim and @seidu

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for the recognition...very much appreciated. I'll go with the Amazon gift card.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your helpful posts in the forum last week while David and I were on vacation! :cool: Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:

@brian.field and @Anay

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Great participation in the forum this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:

@Deepak Chitnis and @Matthew Graves

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade