Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners for last week's forum contest! Thank you all for your participation :)

The winners are:

@JocelynN and @enios

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Here are the winners for last week's forum contest! Thank you all for your participation :)

The winners are:

@ami44 and @ShaktiRathore

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@superpocoyo and @Aenny

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@JocelynN and @superpocoyo

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It is time to announce our winners for last week! Thank you all for your participation in the forums!! :)

The winners are:

@ami44 and @ShaktiRathore

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
FANTASTIC participation in the forum this week!!! :D It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are:

@mixelfg and @JC5

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

JC5

Subscriber
FANTASTIC participation in the forum this week!!! :D It is time to announce our winners for this week! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winners are:

@mixelfg and @JC5

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card
Awesome!!!
I would like to redeem for a Starbucks card. It will come in handy. Thanks!!!

mixelfg

Subscriber

The winners are:

@mixelfg and @JC5

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Thanks! Amazon gift card for me please :)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Absolutely FANTASTIC participation in the forum last week! Thank you to everyone who participated and helped out! It was a busy week before the exam, and everyone was extremely helpful! Here are the winners for last week! :)

The winners are:

@CYLoh and @Lina

Prizes:

• $15 Amazon gift card

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@Lina

Your Starbucks gift card has been emailed to you. Please let me know if you do not receive it. Thank you!

Nicole

Lina

Subscriber
Hello, Nicole,
Thank you for Starbucks gift card, I have received it but unfortunately I can not use it in Germany. I’ve tried online and at the store – I’ve been told, that it doesn’t work in Germany. Do you have some feedback from other members in Germany?
Lina

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
We have started our forum participation contest once again! :) Thank you all for your participation in the forums!!

The winners are:

@arkabose and @QuantMan2318

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card