Where can I find the Practice Questions for Current Issues 2013

yuelong

Subscriber
I can't find the practice questions for current issues 2013, would you help me with this? Thank you very much indeed.:)

FRMVikram

Hi Suzanne,
I visited the link provided above for PQs for current issues but they are Notes only... Plz provide the direct link for PQs for the Current issues. Also let me know whether you are planning to post remaining PQs for same?
Thanks.

Suzanne Evans

FRMVikram,

Please refer back to the link above that I posted. The practice questions will not match up with the 2013 readings, however they do still correlate and are relevant to the FRM. You will see a total of 8 pq documents (with the orange question mark):

2) GARP practice exams from 2010
4) Old Readings Practice Questions
2) Mock Exams

Thanks!

FRMVikram

FRMVikram,

Please refer back to the link above that I posted. The practice questions will not match up with the 2013 readings, however they do still correlate and are relevant to the FRM. You will see a total of 8 pq documents (with the orange question mark):

2) GARP practice exams from 2010
4) Old Readings Practice Questions
2) Mock Exams

Thanks!

Thanks for reply Suzzane,
But frankly speaking churning out relevant part from these docs require a lot of time and unfortunately I don't have that. Do we have any other alternative? & let me know whether you are planning or not to post remaining PQs for same?
Thanks.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi FRMVikram No, we are not. (As soon as we get the draft 2014 syllabus, we will resume daily questions, but we are not adding any more deadlines ahead of the upcoming exam). Thanks,

saritay

Hi Suzanne and David,

Are you planning on post any videos' on 2013 current issues? for instance I could not find any videos on Sovereign Creditworthiness?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi saritay, No, we did not have time (sorry, we are working hard with the draft 2014 syllabus to avoid this next year), thanks,