Exam Feedback October 2020 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jajo21

When you check with developer tools, do you see the following sentence:

we wanted to reiterate that our records will reflect that you have indeed passed the frm Exam. However, we will be unable to add you to our roster of Certified frms until you have provided us with the appropriate documentation of two years of professional work experience.

Isn't it same for everyone as default set up for webpage until the result is finalized.

View attachment 2981

where did you find your ID? I want to crosscheck with the letter.

@all: Bear in mind that whatever the early tells say, it isn't over until you get the official confirmation ;-)
View attachment 2981

@all: Bear in mind that whatever the early tells say, it isn't over until you get the official confirmation ;-)
Got the same, however I did not pass 2019 and it seems based on the Date May 16 2020 to retake the exam, it still might be the old letter, just with an updated header (which might be automatically updated)

Last edited:

Kittenbaby

View attachment 2981

You can go to console > User Data > examAttemptData > then you can find your ID starting with a1a1
one is for part I , one for II

Btw i saw your message i dont think it means passing/failing

dogkeykong

we wanted to reiterate that our records will reflect that you have indeed passed the frm Exam. However, we will be unable to add you to our roster of Certified frms until you have provided us with the appropriate documentation of two years of professional work experience.

I can also find that sentence in my log. I just wonder if it's just a kind of algorithm in the website so if I pass I see that sentence and if not, I could never see it.

If theres no one here pass...i guess the method is not reliable? (Have not checked yet) :/
Like I said, the early tells are not reliable.
Given the fact that users of the forum / BT subscribers usually have a higher than average pass rate, it is quite unlikely that all who tried this failed.

There was a similar thread back in 2019
https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/may-2019-part-2-exam-feedback.22458/page-26

GARP revesered the Quartiles so 44444 was actually 11111 which lead to even more confusion.

Playing around with time and date or checking the console can be fun, but only the official letter counts.

if I'm not wrong we all got this under the "element'

VWJETTY

Tap a nap, come back, and you guys blew the forums up haha!

Same result as you guys. Got both the failed letter with the a1a1 method as well as the "pass" letter under the inspect > elements. This is probably not a good sign of a tell.

As for the date thing, it's weird. Mine says 'November 16th, 2019' but that could also be because I arrived 5 minutes late last year to take level 2 and got shut out of the exam. And that happened on November 16th, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.