Exam Feedback October 2020 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

neversaynever

Seems that the results are not online right now. Check the method: On exam results page, click "Download Quartiles" and replace the "a1a1" ID in the url. In my case: Exam Date and GARP ID are correct, but no quartiles are shown.

mcrisk7

I understand that it is somehow exciting to look into the code with development tools, although it is probably just the outer shell. I don't think that the business logic itself can be inspected. Therefore I guess we just see initial values, which still need to get filled with real data. When the true values appear in development tools, they will also appear on the webpage.

arohi1309

Anyone who is trying to see the results early, please don’t disappoint. These results are not accurate. It’s frustrating and very unfortunate that we all have to speculate our hard work this way. Very disappointed with GARP.

Hello - I tried to login to garp site and not able to login in successfully as it refreshes and displays only the main page. Not sure if anybody experienced this issue. I tried to reset my pwd and it refreshed the main page. Thx

Hello - Good luck!!! There is definitely an error on click on register date in your letter as it should 2021. I am not able to login to GARP site. Sorry I haven't got any email and I believe results are pending.

Damn it, that's quite disappointing if that's the case, after scoring 1-1-1-1 on the first, more than 300h of study with Schweser and Bionic...View attachment 2978

jsnichols11

This is what I see also. It would be nice if we'd received formal communication from GARP regarding the extension of the results deadline. Instead, most candidates went into this weekend anticipating a result and either relief or the information necessary to decide whether to continue pursuing the certification. I was relaxed with the anticipation of an answer today. I'd be lying if I said this coming week won't be more stressful than previously anticipated.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
I saw on Reddit that with developer tools it is possible to see an "early tell", when you search for "pass" on the "My Programs" page.
Can anyone confirm?
If you look at previous feedback threads, many members spent days looking for glitches and developer tools to see if they could tell if they passed or not. It caused a lot of anxiety among members in the forum. I do not recommend doing this, as it was not accurate for all members, and it caused more confusion. I have never seen GARP release results over the weekend, so I do not expect that they are going to release them on a Sunday. I know their webpage said November 29th, but I would not expect them to be releasing them today (although it would be nice if they did!). I do see a lot of members saying that they have seen a new date of December 4th.

If you look at previous feedback threads, many members spent days looking for glitches and developer tools to see if they could tell if they passed or not. It caused a lot of anxiety among members in the forum. I do not recommend doing this, as it was not accurate for all members, and it caused more confusion. I have never seen GARP release results over the weekend, so I do not expect that they are going to release them on a Sunday. I know their webpage said November 29th, but I would not expect them to be releasing them today (although it would be nice if they did!). I do see a lot of members saying that they have seen a new date of December 4th.

Candidates aren't expected to know nuances such as results not being sent on a weekend. They made a commitment for a definite time in the future, that is 29th November. Yes, they have made yet again a last minute postponement to Dec 4.

Candidates aren't expected to know nuances such as results not being sent on a weekend. They made a commitment for a definite time in the future, that is 29th November. Yes, they have made yet again a last minute postponement to Dec 4.
In the FAQ it literally says SUNDAY 29th and in the Member section it used to be "no later than 29th".
In my understanding, "no later than" means before November 29th, 23:59:59. So I would have expected getting the results latest Monday morning.
It is also a bit funny that they have have had 6 weeks time and like 2 hours before the deadline they think "oh crap, we gonna need another week"... No early warning indicators that they might not make it in time before today? And then again almost a full additional week?
Communication is very poorly handled, I guess they are flooded with mails and calls, but as it is sunday, probably noone's home anyway :-D

VWJETTY

Last minute cancelations. Tedious test environments. Multiple false exams result dates. No refunds.

It basically shows this organization doesn't practice what it preaches. No early warning indicators, no operational resilience, no communication to key stakeholders (us).

Moral of the story here seems to be...we got your money; and if you're not happy then that's not our issue. I surely will be thinking twice about signing up for any of their other certificate programs in the future.

SheOlya

Currently, I cannot sign in into my account. It jumps to the original webpage, super weird. Is it because people are checking their accounts and it is overloaded?!

Currently, I cannot sign in into my account. It jumps to the original webpage, super weird. Is it because people are checking their accounts and it is overloaded?!

Glad you are facing the same issue. I had this issue when I use MaC and when I switched to windows I was able to login to Garp site but response time was slow. When I clicked on FRM part II they mentioned the results will be release on Dec 4th. I guess Patience is the key for one more week :)

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Hedwig_who_has_red_socks

The only intention of my comment was to inform our members of the reason that they may not be receiving results on a Sunday. I am not defending GARP or stating that any of their process is efficient. It was simply an informational post. Thank you.

MongoBongo

Guys, I am now able to register for the 2nd part on the dashboard which was not the case previously. Anyone experiencing the same case? Might not be a good sign.

Attachments

• GARP.PNG
    GARP.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 71
Hello @Hedwig_who_has_red_socks

The only intention of my comment was to inform our members of the reason that they may not be receiving results on a Sunday. I am not defending GARP or stating that any of their process is efficient. It was simply an informational post. Thank you.

Yes, and it was not my intention to put you in a bad light. I hope that clears the air and apologies if it was perceived that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.