May 2012 Exam Results

troubleshooter

With less than 100 hrs. to go before the results are published, I can feel the countdown, which is clearly making me nervous. I think I got about 60 questions correct and feel that I stand 50/50 chance at Level II. Please post your results here, when it's finally published... All the best to everyone...:)

ibrahim-1987

frankly i'm too nervous!!!!

L1, i solved 60 Qs for sure out of 100, & i felt at that moment, i will not pass
L2, i solved 65 Qs for sure out of 80 AT LEAST, i can't imagine to fail!!!!!!!!!!

troubleshooter

Ibrahim: If I am not mistaken, if you do not pass Level I, they will not release your Level II results. But I do sincerly hope that you will pass both... Good luck...

Hend Abuenein

Link to results?
Is that possible/accessible?

Each candidate gets his/her result and statistics by email, and I think there's a page on GARP's site for passing candidates by GARP ID number only, it doesn't show names or statistics.

good luck everyone.

Approximately, what time are we suppose to receive the result? Does anyone know? Is it July 6th, Asia time? Or US time? There is over 12 hour difference!!

my friend, i passed level 1 in Nov 2011

I gave the L1 in May2012.

Ibrahim, for your Level1 exam, when you said that you solved 60 questions for sure out of 100, do you mean you were expecting 60 marks out of 100?
If not, then could you please tell the score you were expecting and also , your quartile results?

LeeBrittain

Last year my part 1 results came in at 5:49 EST the day before they said they would release results. So if the same holds true this time, we should find out about that time today!

Yong

Hi all,

I just tried the registration of Part II and got the following, how reliable is this message?

FRM Exam - Registration
Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam.

troubleshooter

Back when I did Level I in 2009, it came out the day it was supposed to but it was around 4:57 pm... Either way, it seems they release the results toward the end of the day EST...

troubleshooter

Yoooohooooo... I got this message trying to register.... I am so relieved... Thank you David, Suzanne for all your support and all fellow turtles...

FRM Exam - Registration
Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam.

Hend Abuenein

OK people ...I just tried registering and got the same message..But I'm not gonna believe it until it's in my email from GARP

good luck to all of us :)

norda

Level 1,
Thanks a lot BionicTurtle... you rock!

As per your request, below you will find your performance ranking relative to all FRM Candidates who sat for the examination you have selected above.

GARP IDResultFoundations of Risk ManagementQuantitative AnalysisFinancial Markets and ProductsValuation and Risk Models
PASS 2 2 1 1