David and Nicole's Vacation is coming up!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Vacation2.jpg

It's that time of the year! We wanted to let all of our members know that @David Harper CFA FRM and I will be on our summer vacation from July 30th until August 7th. We will be returning on Monday, August 8th.

During this time, we will be sure to check in on things to make sure there are no major issues, but we will not be providing forum support. If you have any major issues during this time, please email me at [email protected]. :D

Nicole

seidu

Vacation2.jpg

It's that time of the year! We wanted to let all of our members know that @David Harper CFA FRM and I will be on our summer vacation from July 30th until August 7th. We will be returning on Monday, August 8th.

During this time, we will be sure to check in on things to make sure there are no major issues, but we will not be providing forum support. If you have any major issues during this time, please email me at [email protected]. :D

Nicole

Thank you Nicole for the info.
All the best, we will be waiting for you hear at bt forum.

Mkaim

Subscriber
Vacation2.jpg

Nicole
haha...seems like hellohi thinks your vacation plan is funny. C'mon now, you can't escape hellohi's questions! -------You've for sure earned it dealing with people like me for close to a year -- too short though. Anyways, enjoy!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Just a reminder to everyone that David and I are now on vacation! :D If you have any issues with your Bionic Turtle account or the forum, please contact me through email. Any content questions should continue to be posted in the forum. David and I will be back on the forum on August 8th. Thank you all for your support and kind comments regarding our vacation!

Nicole