Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners:

@Karim_B and @jameskb10

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • Choose your $15 gift card: https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/giftcardlist
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Karim_B

Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
Here are the winners:

@Karim_B and @jameskb10

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
Thanks @Nicole Seaman :)
I'll accrue mine.
Thanks
Karim

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation last week before the exam! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@Karenly and @silver7

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It has been a while since we picked a winner for our forum contest, but we've been keeping track of everyone who earned a star since the May exam! ;) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@willyong and @RajivBoolell

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

willyong

It has been a while since we picked a winner for our forum contest, but we've been keeping track of everyone who earned a star since the May exam! ;) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@willyong and @RajivBoolell

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Hi Nicole - Very pleased to win my first prize! Unfortunately I'm not in the United States so I can't really use any of these gift cards. May I donate the prize instead?

Thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
It has been a while since we picked a winner for our forum contest, but we've been keeping track of everyone who earned a star since the last contest! ;) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@emilioalzamora1 and @PhilSAT

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

emilioalzamora1

Hi @Nicole Seaman,

what a lovely surprise this is, thank you! Have not been in touch for a while Nicole, hope you are well and had a good summer time! @David Harper CFA FRM was kind enough to share some insights about his trip to the UK. If I was aware of his visit well in advance it would have been an honour to meet in person with him. Anyway, I did appreciate it a lot that he had a great time over here.

Also very happy that @David Harper CFA FRM seems to be more active than ever on Youtube. His video (which has been uploaded long ago) about crack spreads was very useful helping me with preparing for another exam.

Promised to him that I will be back in October supporting in the forum for the exam in Nov. ;))

As always, I would like to go for the Amazon gift card please.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman,

what a lovely surprise this is, thank you! Have not been in touch for a while Nicole, hope you are well and you had a good summer time! @David Harper CFA FRM was kind enough to share some insights about his trip to the UK. If I was aware of his visit well in advance it would have been an honour to meet in person with him. Anyway, I did appreciate it a lot that he had a great time over here.

Also very happy that @David Harper CFA FRM seems to be more active than ever on Youtube. His video (which has been uploaded long ago) about crack spreads was very useful helping me with preparing for another exam.

Promised to him that I will be back in October supporting in the forum for the exam in Nov. ;))

As always, I would like to go for the Amazon gift card please.

Thank you!
Hello @emilioalzamora1

My summer was very good! I hope yours was as well. We are now moving into winter where I am, and it is going to start snowing soon! One of our goals for this year was to update the instructional video library and to begin consistently creating new YouTube content. David posts two new videos each week now, and we are very happy to hear that his previous videos were so helpful to you even after passing the FRM exam! We look forward to seeing you in the forum soon. As you know, it tends to get quite busy this time of the year! :eek: I will send your Amazon gift card today.

Take care :)

Nicole

Flashback

Here are the winners:

@Flashback and @Xiconeto

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Dear Nicole. I forgot. Is it still actual? if so, please proceed with an $15 Amazon Gift card. Thanks.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Dear Nicole. I forgot. Is it still actual? if so, please proceed with an $15 Amazon Gift card. Thanks.
@Flashback

Yes, the forum prizes do not expire :) I've sent an Amazon gift card to the email address in your BT account. Please let me know if you do not receive it by the end of the day today.

Thank you!

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :D Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@Maiyaa and @David1973

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Maiyaa

Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :D Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@Maiyaa and @David1973

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade
  • $15 Amazon gift card please. thanks.

David1973

Thanks very much Nicole for this unexpected surprise! I should have been more active on the forum, but I'm glad I could contribute a little, it's just a great place to come and share ideas so keep up the great work! A USD15 Amazon gift card would be super thanks.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation these past two weeks! :D Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@sandrakoch and @aangermeyer

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
We've been keeping track of the stars that we've been awarding since January, and we appreciate everyone's forum participation! :DJust to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!
Here are the winners:

@evelyn.peng and @alas84

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

evelyn.peng

Thank you Nicole. This is a pleasant surprise. I appreciate all the work that goes into maintaining the forums and answering all our questions. It'd be lovely to get the $15 Amazon gift card.
Cheers,
Evelyn

alas84

Thank you Nicole (and David) for the quick assistance you provide to all members!
Sometimes, I have questions but when I take a look to the link at the end of the questions, I will find out that David already answered the question(s) with someone else so no even need to ask it.

It is also very cool to see that participants are rewarded - thanks for everything!

I would like to have $15 Amazon gift card as well.

Cheers,
Alhassane