Win prizes for forum participation!!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) It has been VERY busy with the exam coming up! Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:
  • Help to answer another member's question
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials
  • Post something that you believe will be helpful to other members
Here are the winners for last week:

@irwinchung and @jmishin

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • Choose your $15 gift card: https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/giftcardlist
  • $15 iTunes gift card (US only)
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 Starbucks gift card
  • $15 off of your purchase of a Bionic Turtle package
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) It was very busy with the exam approaching! Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:
  • Point out any errors, broken links or other issues that you have found in the forum or in any of our materials

@kik92 and @ShaktiRathore

Congratulations to our winners! Please email me at [email protected], reply to this post or start a conversation with me here on the forum to let me know if you would like to redeem your prize now or let it accrue.

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:

@emilioalzamora1 and @Thomas Obitz

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
After a couple of weeks of "quiet time", our forum is back in full swing now that the November exam is over! :) Thank you to everyone who makes our forum such as fantastic resource for our members! Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:
Here are this week's winners:

@emilioalzamora1 and @brian.field

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

emilioalzamora1

Hi Nicole,

more than happy that Brian and I have been rewarded for our contributions to the forum. I would like to go for the $15 Amazon gift card (Nicole, I guess you have my e-mail address anyway).
Many thanks!

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest:

@emilioalzamora1 and @sandra1122

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

emilioalzamora1

Hi Nicole,
funnily it's again me, sharing the prize with @sandra1122 now!
Many thanks. Let me please emphasise again: even if I now managed both parts of the exam I will definitely continue my support for this forum. I like it so much to share my expertise and ideas and what is more it's so much fun working with you and David.
Please do send me an Amazon gift card again :)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,
funnily it's again me, sharing the prize with @sandra1122 now!
Many thanks. Let me please emphasise again: even if I now managed both parts of the exam I will definitely continue my support for this forum. I like it so much to share my expertise and ideas and what is more it's so much fun working with you and David.
Please do send me an Amazon gift card again :)
@emilioalzamora1 the more you participate in the forum, the better your chances are of winning a prize! :) Each star that you receive gives you one more chance in the random weekly drawing. We appreciate all of your participation in the forum, and look forward to your continued support! I will send your Amazon gift card today.

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!

@emilioalzamora1 and @bpdulog

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

bpdulog

Thank you for all of your forum participation this past week! :) Just to remind everyone, here are the ways that you can earn stars for the weekly contest. The more stars you earn, the better your chances of winning!

@emilioalzamora1 and @bpdulog

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade

Hi Nicole,

I will take the Amazon gift card. Thank you!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

@berrymucho and @Damil4real

Prizes:
  • $15 Amazon gift card
  • $15 off of an upgrade