Results May 2010

amitsaraf03

Hey David,

Are the results for FRM L1 out???? I have been trying since the morning but no luck till now...guys pls post if any additional news / info u have??

regds,
Amit

arjun123

the best way to check is...try and re-register for the same level...if you see the level you appeared for in the drop down..implies :( otherwise :)

amitsaraf03

Arjun,

dont know if the thing u suggest works, (since I tried re - registering as returning candidate and only FRM L2 appeared) but if that is true then God bless u!!!!!!! n will wait to see if u were right or wrong....

but there is logic....

cheers!!!!!

abshake

When I tried to register for part 2 this morning it said the results were not out yet for part 1 and I cannot register. I tried registering for part II little while ago and it allowed me to register for part 2.

arjun123

it worked for me when I appeared level 1 last Nov... and now for Level II shows up

"Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam."

send2jm

I think the result can be checked through GARP site.

I did Part 2 and it gives me "Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam." when I try to "Register Nov" after logged in.

arjun123

results are out....can be seen on the website...

I passed, :)

Congratulations, you passed the May 2010 FRM® Exam Part II!

You have now joined a unique but select group of 24,628 financial risk professionals from around the world. On behalf of the Global Association of Risk Professional employees and the Board of Trustees, congratulations on passing the May 22, 2010 FRM Examination and demonstrating your commitment to excellence in Financial Risk Management. Your performance on the Financial Risk Manager examination validates that you possess the professional skills, intuitive and analytical capabilities necessary to effectively perform the responsibilities of a financial risk manager.

Stucken

You can also check if you can fill in the resume builder on the GARP website for getting your certificate. If you can fill in your details, you passed Level I+II or Level II only if you already passed Level I. Congratulations to all passing canidates

Hi David,

I have passed FRM Level 1 exam. Thanks for your excellent support.

How do i register for Level 2 training? howmuch is the fees?

Regards
srinivas

Harel

David et al,

I passed FRM Level I with a very good overall score (1st qrt. in two parts 2nd qrt. in two parts). Thanks a lot for the forum and the online videos. How much does the training for part two cost?

Tnx,

Harel.

nikkipolya

Hi David,

I do not know if I have passed the Level II exam yet, but the videos you have posted on youtube helped me in getting a good grip on the fundamentals. Thanks to you!

Regards,
Krishna

nikkipolya

results are out....can be seen on the website...

I passed, :)

Congratulations, you passed the May 2010 FRM® Exam Part II!

You have now joined a unique but select group of 24,628 financial risk professionals from around the world. On behalf of the Global Association of Risk Professional employees and the Board of Trustees, congratulations on passing the May 22, 2010 FRM Examination and demonstrating your commitment to excellence in Financial Risk Management. Your performance on the Financial Risk Manager examination validates that you possess the professional skills, intuitive and analytical capabilities necessary to effectively perform the responsibilities of a financial risk manager.​

Hey Arjun,

I tried to look-up for the results on the GARP website but I cannot locate May 2010 results. All I can see is the 2009 results. Can you please point me to the location of the results?

Thanks in advance,
Krishna

Harel

you need to look in the "FRM PROCTORS -> 2010 May FRM Exam Quartile Analysis" under the FRM section in GARP site

hope that helps.

nikkipolya

you need to look in the "FRM PROCTORS -> 2010 May FRM Exam Quartile Analysis" under the FRM section in GARP site

hope that helps.​

Thanks Harel for your reply. I tried to follow your directions and I got the following message:

"We did not find your details in our Analysis Database."

hmm... Donno what that means!

Harel

try retreiving the exact email address, password and GARP ID used for the registration. if it doesn't work, contact .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

I do hope that you passed the exam and that you will soon be a certified FRM

Cheers,

H.

nikkipolya

try retreiving the exact email address, password and GARP ID used for the registration. if it doesn't work, contact .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

I do hope that you passed the exam and that you will soon be a certified FRM

Cheers,

H.​

Hey! Thanks to your wishes, I've passed the Part II exam!

- Krishna

T.Flockert

I had really Bad Feeling throughout the last week, but i passet level One, and i am defenitely surprised to be in the First quartile of each topic.

Congratulations to everyone who passed and the Energy to try again for the others.

Thanks David for the gerat Support, luckily i bought the Full Package in the First place, so i can start preparing for level two in November. ;-D

Greetings, Tobi

fyi: took Exam in Frankfurt

archlight

I passed level I. received this good news together with Holland qualified for the final. I score three first quantile out of four. thanks David