Results May 2010

alvaro

Congrats to all,

I failed my exam (Level II), but I'm now with my eyes aiming at November.

Do anyone know the pass rate of May's exams?

Many thanks

MSAA

From Pakistan - By the Grace of ALLAH, I too passed the FRM Part 1 with good quartile performance. Thanks David, I must appreciate BT's value system where every body gets some valuable insight towards FRM exam as well as objective guidance towards risk management knowledge. Be blessed.

Thanks & regards

Muhammad Sheraz Ashraf

Aswathy

Hi David,

Passed level 1. Thanks to Bionic and a big thanks to you.I found your notes as well as the webinars very useful. Excellent material.

Thanks again.

Ash.

vamsisomesh

Thanks to BT and David Harper for a wonderful guidance throughout.. I passed FRM Level I. Will give Level 2 not in this nov..but sometime later..

Best Wishes to all of you..Out of interest, what is the pass rate for May FRM Exam this time?

Thanks and Regards
Vamsi Somesh M.

Laughlin1

I passed Level II, which I sat in Dublin, Ireland. Sincere thanks to David and the BT team. The key for me was having access to the varied range of exam preparation approaches/formats (including BT notes, spreadsheets, webinars, practice questions, forum etc), which helps to retain one's interest and motivation in what can be quite a daunting curriculum on first inspection of the GARP Study Guide.

Thanks again David, I would certainly recommend BT to my colleagues.

Maurice Murphy

mancuveny

Hi David,

I Passed Level 2 (May 2010). Thanks to you for your comprehensive & invaluable materials. I have recommended BT to my friends - A must for FRM.

Cheers,

Conlias Mancuveni