Exam Feedback October 2020 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemminkainen

clement

Damn it, that's quite disappointing if that's the case, after scoring 1-1-1-1 on the first, more than 300h of study with Schweser and Bionic...Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-29 um 07.52.15.png

Lemminkainen

Damn it, that's quite disappointing if that's the case, after scoring 1-1-1-1 on the first, more than 300h of study with Schweser and Bionic...View attachment 2978

I agree, feels like all efforts are wasted..

Edit: but then again, there is the date error in the letter, and the quartile results page is blank, so we can only hope that it's not an early tell.

Kittenbaby

It also said i failed.... the only thing i hope is that GARP knew the trick and just joking with us who attempted to do an early check....
Spent so much effort on this...

Got it. It also says that I failed :(
When you check with developer tools, do you see the following sentence:

we wanted to reiterate that our records will reflect that you have indeed passed the frm Exam. However, we will be unable to add you to our roster of Certified frms until you have provided us with the appropriate documentation of two years of professional work experience.

jtankx90

we wanted to reiterate that our records will reflect that you have indeed passed the frm Exam. However, we will be unable to add you to our roster of Certified frms until you have provided us with the appropriate documentation of two years of professional work experience.

Your "letter" indicated pass?

clement

where in the developer tool? Can't navigate through this thing so easily, sorry

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-29 um 08.13.43.png

clement

I agree, feels like all efforts are wasted..

Edit: but then again, there is the date error in the letter, and the quartile results page is blank, so we can only hope that it's not an early tell.
which date error? You mean the one to "register for May 16, 2020 exam"?

SheOlya

Honestly, I am very disappointed in GARP. They knew their candidates are waiting for the results, how come they only change website today and 4 December can only be seen today.

rodericktsang

My "Letter" indicates that I had failed the exam as well.... All I can do is to hope that they are doing the grade recalibration or the different "time" leads to an incorrect database and return all the null value as fail....

Kittenbaby

I wonder why it says May 16 2020 and not 2021. Could still be wrong I guess

you see these are the parameters for the ID
  1. isExamAwaitingResults: true
  2. isExamResultsAvailable: false

So GARP can easily generate a failing email if the parameter her for the ID shows False
    Thats why the letter may not be accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.