Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

gprisby

so.....really weird. If I search my last name. Not found. But there are empty boxes. However, if I hit control + f to search the page, it says "1 result" ....lol.

gprisby

But I cannot locate my name on the page.... it just says one result. Which is weird because I have a pretty unique last name. If I add any letter past my name, it will then say 0 results.

dylan1066

People from part 2 had been checking similar page for part 2. The list there was checked a few times to discover names were from past not those waiting current results

But I cannot locate my name on the page.... it just says one result. Which is weird because I have a pretty unique last name. If I add any letter past my name, it will then say 0 results.
do you check the mobile version? I'm checking from the laptop. Maybe they are still updating it.

Soumiran

My Dashboard reads
"Reminder:
You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2022. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

What does this mean

People from part 2 had been checking similar page for part 2. The list there was checked a few times to discover names were from past not those waiting current results
I would not sow panic here for nothing...but I really see colleagues of mine who did not take this exam before November and were with me this November, so I assume the list is at least half-baked...

xiaofeima

The link is the same as May 2018, no worries-----
---------------------------------

Sorry I saw my name, they just updated it

Last edited:

dorian.gray12

Under my programs I can see "You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2022. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.". Sign of a pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.