Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 1 Exam Feedback

elbest1542

Subscriber
Folks,please,do not post anything unconfirmed here! A friend of mine nearly had a nervous breakdown until i did research of my own and pointed out the list is old and irrelevant..

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Folks,please,do not post anything unconfirmed here! A friend of mine nearly had a nervous breakdown until i did research of my own and pointed out the list is old and irrelevant..
We know that it is very difficult to wait for the results, but I completely agree with this. The results will be released on January 3rd. As difficult as it is, please make sure you do not post anything before the official results are out because it makes everyone's nerves worse. Nobody will know if they passed until the results are released, and GARP will not update the list on the website until those results are released. Only a few more days!! Good luck to everyone :)

We know that it is very difficult to wait for the results, but I completely agree with this. The results will be released on January 3rd. As difficult as it is, please make sure you do not post anything before the official results are out because it makes everyone's nerves worse. Nobody will know if they passed until the results are released, and GARP will not update the list on the website until those results are released. Only a few more days!! Good luck to everyone :)
In another 12 hours, it will be Jan 3rd in India but not in the USA. So, will it be released by GMT 00:00 hours?

SurajPai

Any news guys ? They reuploaded another list yet again . Can't find my name there. But eVen the may 2018 list has the same names .

elbest1542

Subscriber
So, GARP's statement that results are to be released on jan 3rd is misleading since many of us won't get them until jan 4th

DesNewman

It's 3rd Jan in New Zealand already :p even though I'm in South Africa, I was secretly hoping that results would be released at the earliest possible time point that is 3rd Jan :p