Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Hi folks. When are the results expected? I know that it will be sent to our mailbox on Jan 3rd. But then, they generally release the results before that right ? Any likely date?

elbest1542

Subscriber
as discussed previously, GARP might release them 1-2-3 days before Jan 3rd. Any time earlier is unlikely. I suppose the goal is not to upset ppl during Christmas holidays and possibly NY's Eve:D

tirerasalim

Subscriber
HI everyone,
just received an email from GARP with the subject : FRM challenge and to subsribe to FRM for may 2019. I was wondering if it means anything and if anybody else has received the same email.
On my GARP page it still says registration not avaible while awaiting results. So maybe I am worrying about nothing.

thanks

Pciruna

HI everyone,
just received an email from GARP with the subject : FRM challenge and to subsribe to FRM for may 2019. I was wondering if it means anything and if anybody else has received the same email.
On my GARP page it still says registration not avaible while awaiting results. So maybe I am worrying about nothing.

thanks

Hello,
I think it’s a generic email sent out by GARP to all members (temporary or not) regardless of whether they took the exam or not. I also got the same email, but am hopeful it’s not in any way targeted.

Last edited:

elbest1542

Subscriber
HI everyone,

thanks
Yes, I received it, too, and so does everyone else, I guess. It is a standard procedure, they send to everyone on the list, I suppose.

DesNewman

Is it just me, or are the results nerves coming back? :confused: does anyone know what time on the 3rd results are generally released? I'm GMT+2, so I'm wondering if the results are going to come out at a strange time as I assume the results are finalised in America.

Devesh

This list is fake , its May 2018 one you can check the same go on garp website click on FRM and scroll down and click on FRM part 1 results May 2018 list has same names
Yes, it's the same list that had been published for May 2018.
Damn. For a moment, I had gone absolutely blank as I was unable to spot my name in the list.
Thanks man!

Bhandaripulkit

Yes, it's the same list that had been published for May 2018.
Damn. For a moment, I had gone absolutely blank as I was unable to spot my name in the list.
Thanks man!
Same happend to me as well , i was also blank when i did'nt find my name on the list , then did some research and found out that it was may 2018 list .

PS results will be next two days or on jan 3 2019 ?

DesNewman

I think results may be released soon - if you go to that list website, it looks like they are working on it currently. Very anxious waiting :confused: