Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

p11deepak

Me too, yay!

Posted about 40 mins ago regarding change in the banner on GARP dashboard but the mods took some time to approve it.

Congrats to everyone who passed!

Anibal86

For me it is a little bit weird. My status hasn’t changed, I can’t find my name in the list, but I can register for Part2.

I hope this means good news...

AK88

Any North Americans got results yet? I feel like the list is being updated by geographic location ...

Charvi

Subscriber
I am seeing the same message under My Programs:

You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by Nov 2022. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM program as a new candidate.

Not seeing my name in the list though. Does anyone know if historically the above message under My Programs has meant anything, or if everyone gets the same?

You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by Nov 2022. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM program as a new candidate.

Not seeing my name in the list though. Does anyone know if historically the above message under My Programs has meant anything, or if everyone gets the same?
The list started with just a few names on it, got longer and is likely still being updated, so I would not worry :)

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that the list everyone is talking about and the ability to register for the exam is NOT an accurate indicator of whether you have passed the exam or not. We have confirmed this with GARP. The only way to know for sure if you have passed the exam is when GARP releases the official results. I am sending this reminder because many people are getting very nervous when they are seeing all of these posts about people passing or not passing when the results have not even been released yet. Not much longer and everyone will know for sure ;)

xiaofeima

try google chrome or other web browser

jeremaster1

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that the list everyone is talking about and the ability to register for the exam is NOT an accurate indicator of whether you have passed the exam or not. We have confirmed this with GARP. The only way to know for sure if you have passed the exam is when GARP releases the official results. I am sending this reminder because many people are getting very nervous when they are seeing all of these posts about people passing or not passing when the results have not even been released yet. Not much longer and everyone will know for sure ;)
Oh Nicole, you probably have to post this every year. Same nervous crowd with different people. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.