November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

Suzanne Evans

Hi All,

I'm waiting to hear back from my contact at GARP on the results release. I will report back when I hear back.

Thanks,
Suzanne

ColumbusGuy

Hi All,

I'm waiting to hear back from my contact at GARP on the results release. I will report back when I hear back.

Thanks,
Suzanne

At least for the registration and exam dates, I know for a fact that GARP follows Gregorian calendar. Can you check with them and see if they follow Hebrew, Mayan or some other calendar for exam results??? ;-)

mohanvenufrm

Results are out, I just checked. Although it shows "Congratulations, you passed the May 2012 FRM® Exam Part II!" for me. I gave lvl 2 in Nov 2012.
Hope I actually passed and it is not a screw up. I will save the screenshot from GARP website for worst case scenario :)

sokal1456

looks like I didn't pass level 2...huge disappointment....

@David: is the 2013 material already available for part 2? Do let me know...

delta123

Results are out, I just checked. Although it shows "Congratulations, you passed the May 2012 FRM® Exam Part II!" for me. I gave lvl 2 in Nov 2012. 4,2,1,1,3
Hope I actually passed and it is not a screw up. I will save the screenshot from GARP website for worst case scenario :)
where can you see your status on garp web site.. Can you pl provide the link

davidx

hi guys. I am a new comer. I am wondering how ppl know whether they passed or not. I've received any email yet. But when i tried to registered for Level II test next year. The system told me I passed. Are you all using the same method here?
I am still feel unsecured. Anyway, good luck to those who haven't received the email yet. Congrats to those who made it.

mohanvenufrm

Thank you David. One might say, this is just an exam and life goes on, but I would sure as hell like to admit that I learnt a great deal from what you taught via your videos and found them most useful. God bless you!