November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

aaaeeeashish of those who give the exam a normal curve will be formed for each section
top 25 percent of candidated will get quartile 1 next 25 percent will get quartile 2 and so on.....so if a person is in bottom 25% of those who gave the exam he/she will get quartile 4..

a.lesnar

aaaeeeashish of those who give the exam a normal curve will be formed for each section
top 25 percent of candidated will get quartile 1 next 25 percent will get quartile 2 and so on.....so if a person is in bottom 25% of those who gave the exam he/she will get quartile 4..

I mean, the percentage of correct answers to be considered within a certain quartile..if they give indication of that

trabala38

Hi everyone,

I sat for Part II in November 2012.

I think I got the same messages as you when I try to register again:

1/ If a log in and then try to register => message saying the results are not published yet;
2/ If a try to register again for Part II and then login => next registration page, offering me to register for the May 2013 exam...

It is almost 9.30AM here in Western Europe (CET)... I hope we will not have to wait the whole day till 10 or 11PM here ;-(

Patience everyone...

Cheers,

trabala38

nabil1234

I still face the same results, i sat for part 1, when i click the second and 4th options as a returning or to register just for part 2, they took me directly for registration page with one choice is just part 2, no choice for part 1 or part 1 and 2 together, so i fell comfortable somewhat....i think they late with result because yesterday was day off and may be we should to wait for more than 7 houres.

Hend Abuenein

You people should be bombarding GARP's Facebook page with objections to the delayed results.

Through 2011 and May 2012 results would come out as early as 2 AM far east time, and even a day earlier than announced in May 2012.
First time they are late.

Good luck to all

nabil1234

You people should be bombarding GARP's Facebook page with objections to the delayed results.

Through 2011 and May 2012 results would come out as early as 2 AM far east time, and even a day earlier than announced in May 2012.
First time they are late.

Good luck to all
I feel that the result will not show up, we are waiting since yesterday and during the night we could not sleep well, already my nerves is tired
Hend i hope u followed our descussion so what do u think about the resullts i got when i tried to register ?

trabala38

nabil1234

I don't think you should interpret this...

As for the timing, I just hope it they will not wait until the end of day New York Time before publising them...

Hend Abuenein

nabil1234

Sorry brother, I skipped all the replies about what you did and what you got on the site, because I didn't have the time.

I wish you the best of luck, your agony will be over soon.

mathu

I have altogether a different issue. I registered for Part 1 and 2 of Nov 2012 exam amd subsequently deffered Part 2 exam to 2013, some where in October 2012. I sat for Part 1 exam ....On 21st Dec I received an official confirmation frm FRM stating that I have been officially confirmed to take part 2 exam in 2013. Now, while waiting for FRM part 1 results, when I try registering for option 2 after login in , it says I have alreday been registred for 2013 exam and no need to register again..... So confused????