November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

I also called them up. They ( the London ppl) say that they were informed in mid-December about the deferral of the date for results declaration.

jst had a talk with a person from garp authorised centre in india,they told u can expect result between 7.30to9 pm indian standard time.....here is d number:09769860151

a.lesnar

You are talking logically, I hope that your expectations will be true

What exactly did the london office say to you on phone? did they tell you whether the results are or are still not within the database?
When I check the website, in the "exam result" section, garp tells me that I am not in their database...strange

nabil1234

the only solution to our problem is to call USA GARP office, i have no credit to call but some one do this and tell us.

nabil1234

What exactly did the london office say to you on phone? did they tell you whether the results are or are still not within the database?
When I check the website, in the "exam result" section, garp tells me that I am not in their database...strange
not u i think ur result

jst had a talk with a person from garp authorised centre in india,they told u can expect result between 7.30to9 pm indian standard time.....here is d number:09769860151
Bro, I called him up and he says that he knows what he knows , in general and from his past dealings with GARP, nothing in particular. On telling about my call with the London office, he says that he would have to confirm.

a.lesnar

not u i think ur result
sorry nabil
that message was for mathu..he called London office at first; I find strange that london office talks about deferral of results communications, while the indian office explicitly says we will receive them today..

nabil1234

message for David
we need some help
What is going on?Is it possible that the results will not be today? How can they tell us that the result today and say to the London office that the result in 4 Jan? we need an answer?

mathu

sorry nabil
that message was for mathu..he called London office at first; I find strange that london office talks about deferral of results communications, while the indian office explicitly says we will receive them today..
Please note that there is no office in India, its just an authorised tution provider in India. FRM has offices only in US and London.

mathu

sorry nabil
London office does not talk about a delay, they just said that results will be on 4th Jan , based on an email from US GARP, it could well be a Typo....
I mean the e-mail which was sent from US to London office did not say that results are postponed to 4th from 2nd, instead it just said 4th, since it had been not communicated to students , its fair for us to assume that the e-mail was a typo and the results should be today....

Mark W

This thread could be a fascinating disturbing study into human psychology.

Relax. There are many things in life you cannot control, don't sweat it.

Take a deep breath and switch your focus onto something else.

Mark W is right...plus, his avatar carries an image of the Mandelbrot set, so at least he knows something about the nature of quantitative analytics that escapes current methods, but I digress ;). In any event, crew, I'm jumping off of this board and going to work. 7am Eastern time here in the U.S. and still no results posted on GARP website. We can assume that GARP does not have an automated release of the results set up and that somebody needs to come into the office and "push a button." I refuse to go back online and check for results for at least another couple of hours!

nabil1234

London office does not talk about a delay, they just said that results will be on 4th Jan , based on an email from US GARP, it could well be a Typo....
I mean the e-mail which was sent from US to London office did not say that results are postponed to 4th from 2nd, instead it just said 4th, since it had been not communicated to students , its fair for us to assume that the e-mail was a typo and the results should be today....
it will be a disaster if the results were postponed to 4 Jan, i hope it was typo, some one call London again? please.

Holmes

Guys,

The panic that is going on on this thread is quite disturbing as Mark W has rightfully mentioned. I don't understand what this is all about. If this is how you manage a relatively simple situation like waiting for a test score, I can only imagine what you would do in a tougher business situation for example?!! Definitely, not the kind of people I would consider hiring. Chill and attend to the other normal things that you usually do on a normal business day.

Wish you all best of luck..

ArbitUP

People relax...

It's 730 Est time (NY). They will be out by the end of the day. The business day hasn't even started yet. My guess is they'll be out around lunch (3-6) hours, but no need to panic unless they aren't out in 10 hours. And even then, why panic? It's a freaking test score.

varun34by02

Guys,

The panic that is going on on this thread is quite disturbing as Mark W has rightfully mentioned. I don't understand what this is all about. If this is how you manage a relatively simple situation like waiting for a test score, I can only imagine what you would do in a tougher business situation for example?!! Definitely, not the kind of people I would consider hiring. Chill and attend to the other normal things that you usually do on a normal business day.

Wish you all best of luck..

Holmes - We are mere human .... Thirsty for success...... I hope you understand that and HIRE some of us who clear FRM this time around. :)