Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Have seen last time in FRM part 1 Nov'19 exam feedback forum discussion, link of May'19 exam results was posted/referred for Nov'19 exam and that created lots of unnecessary nuance to all part1 users in the forum. Please refrain from doing so this time... Lets be patient enough until results are reflected in GARP website by whatever time. All the best to everyone of you ahead of the most awaiting day...
Yes, I agree. I know it is very difficult to wait these next couple of days, but it makes people more anxious if everyone is trying to figure out if they can see results sooner or trying to look into a reason for little changes in their GARP portal. As Amarnadh stated, during the last exam period, a link was posted that listed passing candidates, but that link was for the previous exam period and it created a lot of anxiety for others when they didn't see their name on the list. Only a little bit longer for everyone to wait and results will be out. Please try to refrain from posting about things that you think may or may not signify a passing or failing score. ;)

spirit

Did the status message change? Part 1 message was changed.

You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2023.
Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.

tigeryellow

My 2018 Nov part one result was released quite late after other exam takers. I was anxious but I got a good result.

I know the feeling that people are trying to find out any signs as an "evidence" to persuade them they will pass. Not until the box is opened, we do not know Schrödinger's Cat is dead or alive. The Lord will tell us. It is an exercise to strengthen our heart.

kaval

do u see this "we wanted to reiterate that our records will reflect that you have indeed passed the frm exam. however, we will be unable------------------ " in the developer tab on my program

tigeryellow

I also find this sentence by inspect element way mentioned on that post. If you can not find it, just copy, paste and search.

I personally believe that it is some thing contained in the 2-year experience block. In other word, it may do not mean anything useful for us. So let us be calm down, we will know our fate after 24 hours.

By the way, I believe a Placebo Effect there will be. You can have a try if you are feeling too stressed.

Last edited:
I remember similar tricks in pt 1 that people were sharing. I didnt see anything and figured i failed. But i passed that one. So its definitely not a clear indicator, if even an indicator at all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.