FRM results for November 19, 2011 exam posted

tanzeem

Cleared Part I,
3 x 1st Quartile
1 x 2nd Quartile

Hi David, how can I purchase FRM Part 2 Material?

Regards,

Tanzeem

ebb

Just wanted to say thank you to David Harper. Much thanks for your insightful approach to looking at complex problems.

Will be picking up your materials for Part 2 from you!

Q2 Foundations
Q1 Quant Analysis
Q1 Financial Markets
Q1 Valuation

Suzanne Evans

Cleared Part I,
3 x 1st Quartile
1 x 2nd Quartile

Hi David, how can I purchase FRM Part 2 Material?

Regards,

Tanzeem

Tanzeem,

Congratulations on passing Part 1. You can purchase Part 2 here. We have began prepping content and hope to publish a schedule soon. We are still waiting on final content from GARP. However, we have started to publish daily practice questions here. If you purchase now you will have access to all of the previous years contents as well as the 2012 contents as they are published. Good luck with your preparation on Part 2!

Thanks,
Suzanne

Suzanne Evans

Just wanted to say thank you to David Harper. Much thanks for your insightful approach to looking at complex problems.

Will be picking up your materials for Part 2 from you!

Q2 Foundations
Q1 Quant Analysis
Q1 Financial Markets
Q1 Valuation

Ebb,

Congratulations and I'm glad to hear we could help. Good luck on your preparation for Part 2!

Thanks,
Suzanne

Suzanne Evans

lankylint,

Congrats on passing Part 1. Please let us know if we can be of assistance if you decide to prepare for Part 2!

Thanks,
Suzanne

Zack87

I passed level II! I was so worried that I would not.
Market Q1, Credit Q1, Operations Q1, Investment Q3, and Current Q2

Thanks so much David & Suzanne! I could not have gotten through this without Bionic Turtle!

Suzanne Evans

I passed level II! I was so worried that I would not.
Market Q1, Credit Q1, Operations Q1, Investment Q3, and Current Q2

Thanks so much David & Suzanne! I could not have gotten through this without Bionic Turtle!

Zack87,

Congratulations. All of your hard work has paid off :) I'm glad we could help. Best wishes in 2012.

Thanks,
Suzanne

I passed Part 2 as well! 1st quartile in 3 out of 5 sections. I used BT for both parts and it was a huge help. Thanks again for your great service. And thanks David for all of your timely responses to questions during the week of the exam.

Suzanne Evans

I passed Part 2 as well! 1st quartile in 3 out of 5 sections. I used BT for both parts and it was a huge help. Thanks again for your great service. And thanks David for all of your timely responses to questions during the week of the exam.

mcarthur724,

Congratulations on passing Part 2! I'm glad we could be of assistance for your preparation. We appreciate all of the feedback!

Thanks,
Suzanne

naberius

Passed Level 1 with 2 x 1Q, 1 x 3Q and 1 x 2Q.

Thank you so much.

I used Schweser as well and I can honestly tell you if not for Bionic Turtle, I would not have passed this exam.

I will get Bionic Turtle by itself for Part 2 and will recommend it to all my friends.

ibrahim-1987

thanks god

passed L 1
F= 2Q
Q= 1Q
F & M= 2 Q
M = 3Q

thanks alot bionic turtle.... i also schweser,,, but definitley i will buy l 2 BT