Exam Feedback FRM Part 1 (May 2015) Exam Feedback

Yes, it disappeared. Good thing that I saved my performance analysis results :) Gave my first shot at both parts on the same day and I am happy I did so.

Part 1: 1,1,1,1
Part 2: 1,1,1,1,1

Congrats to everyone who passed and best wishes to anyone who will sit for the exam in November.

William_Jose

Subscriber
But I just hope the result and performance analysis was not an error. Though I have also saved the analysis page, thing is....why would they make the link disappear?

Maybe because the official results are scheduled for tomorrow. Who knows... As far as I read threads on previous years' exams, weird things always happen on their webpage around the day for exam results.

gopi_logan

Maybe because the official results are scheduled for tomorrow. Who knows... As far as I read threads on previous years' exams, weird things always happen on their webpage around the day for exam results.
Weird things in the sense???? do the results change in any case? I have passed but unable to see my performance analysis......

Syd

Subscriber
If you click on the 'My Programs' link you should be able to see the results. The Exam Results link doesn't seem to be working.

No. Today's results would not change. I was watching the website since the results were out and information were uploaded slowly. First the pass/fail info became available for Part 1 only. Then the performance analysis for Part 1 became available. Same thing happened for Part 2 as well.

In previous year's people were trying to re-register for the exam and if the system would let them or not, they'd conclude on whether they failed or pass. They were not credible though.

gopi_logan

No. Today's results would not change. I was watching the website since the results were out and information were uploaded slowly. First the pass/fail info became available for Part 1 only. Then the performance analysis for Part 1 became available. Same thing happened for Part 2 as well.

In previous year's people were trying to re-register for the exam and if the system would let them or not, they'd conclude on whether they failed or pass. They were not credible though.
cool thanks dude :) partyyyyy time!!!!!!!! n guess u shud be partying twice as hard today ;)

GVD

Subscriber
Great! Passed! Q1 Q1 Q1 Q1 lost my girlfriend because of the studying, but in the end it was worth all the effort! Up to part II

Thanks a lot BT, your questions are the best preparation!