Exam Feedback FRM Part 1 (May 2015) Exam Feedback

dico

Subscriber
failed too ...:( : 3, 2, 3, 3
too slow i guess since i guessed around 30 questions (last one).. got to work again

murrayf

Thank-you BT. Passed with 1,1,1,1. Pretty sure I got no more than 70% correct. Still worried they will tell me it was a mistake :)

Xin Zhan

I am with you, Murrayf, My program shows I passed, 3,2,2,2, but I haven't get the email yet. not sure why. I hope the result won't change.

Delo

Subscriber
In the performance analysis the y axis says no of candidates as 2000. So means 2000 people appeared for exam? Seems pretty low...

William_Jose

Subscriber
In the performance analysis the y axis says no of candidates as 2000. So means 2000 people appeared for exam? Seems pretty low...
Lol, that is just an illustration of the statistical process. The actual no. of candidates is probably not disclosed.

Last edited:

odhruvji

Lol, that is just an illustration of the statistical process. The actual no. of candidates is probably not disclosed.

From technical interpritation of the performance analysis chart it means that the number of candidate who scored 50% were slightly lesser than 2000.