Exam Feedback FRM Part 1 (May 2015) Exam Feedback

riskaverse

By the Grace of Allah Almighty, I have passed part 1 with Quartiles of 2,3,1,1. I was confident on about 50 questions only. I guessed on about 20-30 questions, I think. I have only passed because of my parents' prayers. I was in hospital at 3:15 am local time with my mom who was admitted. She is not well. When I whispered into her ear that I had passed, she started crying and hugged me. This means a lot to my mother. This pass is very special for me.

Sidewinder

Subscriber
By the Grace of Allah Almighty, I have passed part 1 with Quartiles of 2,3,1,1. I was confident on about 50 questions only. I guessed on about 20-30 questions, I think. I have only passed because of my parents' prayers. I was in hospital at 3:15 am local time with my mom who was admitted. She is not well. When I whispered into her ear that I had passed, she started crying and hugged me. This means a lot to my mother. This pass is very special for me.

Nice! Memories for a life time.

Loutha

Pass! Q2,Q2,Q2,Q2.
I had less than 10 days to prepare for it (I used Schweser only and the past exams) , but I already have a master in Finance and CFA level 1 so it probably helped a lot!
Wasn't confident at all until I got the results as I guessed a loooot of questions (like 40)! I will prepare more seriously for level 2 :)

Cleared FRM part 1 (2,1,1,1).

I am grateful to David for his excellent questions and his desire to help us understand the concepts through detailed explanations in forum and for his patience.

And thanks to all in the forum for taking out time to answer my questions. Thanks Nicole and BT.

Thanks,
Praveen

JNL

Passed with 1,1,1,1 !!!
This is honestly so surprising to me because I was convinced I had failed after walking out of the exam and having guessed at least 10 questions and estimated most of the quant type questions because there wasn't time to finish everything! I blanked out and forgot already half the material after walking out of the exam. I used only BT notes and practice questions to study, and just subscribed again for L2 in November. Hope it's sufficient for me to pass again!