FRM L2 Schedule

Suzanne Evans

Hi,
When will be FRM level 2 schedule available.

Hi yatish,

Thank you for your interest in bionicturtle.com!

The May & November curriculum are the same therefore there will not be any changes in the videos, study notes, etc. You will utilize the contents already published in the study planner: http://www.bionicturtle.com/my-account/study-planner

We do have the 2012 learning spreadsheets to deploy, which David and I are going to complete a schedule for those. David has started to write practice questions daily through the work week again. We also plan to have additional mock exams.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Suzanne

Aleksander Hansen

When will you reset he countdown to exam day "clock" in the study planner? Seeing the number of days left to prepare is motivating to me at least. I know this of course, but seeing he countdown is nevertheless something that can help you get your act together and do some work :)

yatish

Hi yatish,

The May & November curriculum are the same therefore there will not be any changes in the videos, study notes, etc. You will utilize the contents already published in the study planner: http://www.bionicturtle.com/my-account/study-planner

We do have the 2012 learning spreadsheets to deploy, which David and I are going to complete a schedule for those. David has started to write practice questions daily through the work week again. We also plan to have additional mock exams.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Suzanne

I am from INDIA. Do i qualify for International Purchase discount ?. I have already requested for a discount coupon but i haven't received any reply.

Suzanne Evans

When will you reset he countdown to exam day "clock" in the study planner? Seeing the number of days left to prepare is motivating to me at least. I know this of course, but seeing he countdown is nevertheless something that can help you get your act together and do some work :)

Hi Aleks,

I'm working on having this updated.

Thanks,
Suzanne

Suzanne Evans

I am from INDIA. Do i qualify for International Purchase discount ?. I have already requested for a discount coupon but i haven't received any reply.

Hi Yatish,

As David stated, yes India does qualify. I've checked our records and you were already sent a discount code. I'd like to make sure you received this.

Thanks,
Suzanne