Did you win? Check here for winners for the week ending July 27th

Suzanne Evans

As you know, David writes fresh, original practice questions pretty much every workday. You have the chance each week to participate. All you need to do is earn a participation gold star. At the end of the week, we will randomly select the two winners from the members who earned gold stars. If you earn two gold stars, you have two chances. If you earn three stars, you have three chances, etc.

Complete details are here.

Week 4 consisted of FRM Fun 13 (there were no answers in week 3) - FRM Fun 14. David & I created a xls spreadsheet with a randomizer to help us randomly select the weekly winners.

Week 4 winners are highlighted in yellow on the xls below:

Winner 1:

Week4_Winner1_0730.jpg

Winner 2:

Week4_Winner2_0730.jpg

Congratulations nilay14 & bb_cfa!

Please message me via the forum (or you can let me know here if you wish to accumulate) with your prize selection.

Prizes to be awarded are $15 Amazon or $15 Itunes gift cards (frequent participants may want to let their winnings accumulate and redeem at will).

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Congrats to nilay14 and bb_cfa for each winning an itunes/Amazon gift certificate, thank you so much for participating last week in the bionicturtle.com/forum !

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
I just wanted to add the "Reason" column, to show why we awarded stars (which are the basis for entry into the drawing). You can see it's either formally for answering the Fun PQ, or for making a helpful contribution to the forum. Thanks!

0727_XLS_winners.png

RiskNoob

Congratulations to the winners! :)

I see that winners get to choose either iTunes or Amazon gift cards. Having a few additional flavors sounds like a good idea - How about gift/discount cards for BT products for those who are live outside US and/or do not interested in these gift cards.

RiskNoob

Suzanne Evans

RiskNoob,

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback. I will certainly discuss this with David. I think it would be an excellent idea and an option that we can add. I will be sure and respond once I've talked with him.

Thanks,
Suzanne

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Thanks RiskNoob!

suzanne: I like that idea, since we pay cash for the gift certificates, isn't it just as easy for us to "apply cash discount" to (for example) a KESDEE product or our own?
... well economically obviously it is ... but i think we can ask Shawn about (technically) enabling it; i.e., i think it would be a variation on our discount coupon-he might even be able to automate it so that crediting is easy?

Thanks,

Suzanne Evans

David Harper, CFA, FRM, CIPM: I too think this would be an excellent idea. Currently it can't be auto, but I can certainly issue the discounts manually. I think it's an excellent idea as far as BT products. It would basically be the same process as requesting and granting a discount code. It works for me!

RiskNoob: Thanks for the idea. We will add this to the prize options!

Thanks,
Suzanne

nilay14

Thanks
This is real surprise since I was not expecting to be selected as winner... thanks a lot.

It really has motivated me...

suzanne I would like to accumulate gift points

thanks a lot to all of you....

Nilay