Anyone got their results

Eveline

I've just received mine! It was 1 hour late (it's about 6 pm NY time) Gosh, thanks a million David! I couldn't have passed without your help! I really started from ground zero. Thank you so so much! I've love to write something for you on the Testimonial page so if you do want, pls let me know how to go about it. Thanks a million! :)))))))))

ashm07

Results are in. Passed!!!! This forum was wonderful. David, many many thanks for your iinsightful answers!

MattMcClure

I just found out I passed the Full FRM! Thanks SO MUCH for your help David! I found the diagrams you created in your videos and study notes to be extremely helpful in breaking down complicated exam concepts into learnable chunks. The quality of your materials is outstanding, and I wish you continued success in your FRM preparation endeavors.

Thanks,
Matt

Suzanne Evans

We have contacted GARP in reference to the difficulties those of you are facing with finding out whether you passed the exam. We will continue to follow-up with GARP and be sure to post the outcome.

Best of luck to you all!

The Bionic Turtle Team

amvantagev8

Passed FRM Level 1 ! Very unexpected, because I was convinced I had to redo the exam.
Very happy and ready to prepare for Level 2.
Couldn't have done it without Bionic Turtle!! Thx David!

Happy New Year to all!

Melle

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@Hari - The GARP admin folks are located east coast US (EST) so, if there has been a glitch in your case, I don't expect we will hear back until tomorrow, sorry, but as Suzanne said, we will definitely make sure it's brought to attention of our GARP contacts...David

James123

Hi David/Suzzane

I have not received any official email. But when i try to register as a returning candidate, i can only register for FRM Level 2. Does that mean that I have cleared the Level 1. Please let me know...

Thanks
James123

mdecav

Passed Level 1.

David - whats the situation with the subscription if I plan on taking Level 2 in November? I will be taking the CFA Level 2 - again - in June, so I'll be busy with that for next few months.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@James123: It possibly does mean you passed, based on other experiences, but we can't confirm. Will have to wait until tomorow when GARP staff returns....

@mdecav: Congrats! we will have new info up ASAP ... your original sub has a 1-year duration ... I think we will just offer a L2 "upgrade" similar to our current (or if yours involves a special deferral type situation, we will work with you. If it's special sit, just email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), otherwise please await new messages... we'll send an email out). Thanks for staying with us! David

oakybkk

I passed too!! really thanks to you David . Without BT , i definitely would have failed miserably as here in BKK Thailand we don't have many prep course provided .i'll highly recommend your course to anyone .Thx!!!!!

faubourg

Comparing with 2008 figures, it seems that 6458 registrants passed the 2009 Full exam. Does anyone know the figure for the number of people who registered for it?