2012 FRM Calendar

Suzanne Evans

It's that time of the year again. It's time to begin preparing for the 2012 FRM Exam. We've populated our expected publish schedule for all of the 2012 contents. Below you will find the 2012 bionicturtle.com calendar. All contents are planned to be published on time, however due to unforeseen circumstances dates are subject to change.​

As a reminder, we recommend that you utilize the premium study planner while you are preparing for the exam. If you have any questions during your studies or need clarification, please utilize our forum where David provides daily support.

Along with the contents in the calendar below, David writes fresh high-quality annotated practice questions daily through the work week.

This is a target calendar only: each FRM topic is broken-up into several videos. Typically we start the deployment sequence, with respect to a topic (T1, T2, ...), before the target date but finish up to a few days later.

Good luck in your studies!

FRM2012_Calendar_v0814a.jpg

Hend Abuenein

Hi Suzanne,
I can't make out when the mock exams will be ready.
Would you point them out please.
Thanks

p.s. I wish you didn't use black for the exam day indicator :) it aggravates our sense of apprehension. On purpose, perhaps? :)

Ankur S

Thanks Suzanne. This definitely helps to visualize the road ahead. I am a Part 2 candidate and i have started with 2011 part 2 materials already. I have the notes and videos which i am already going through while i wait for 2012 literature to be released.

Is it possible for you to post pdf of 2011 part 2 practice questions that are already on the forum, so that i can take a look when i am not at computer?
I ask because during part 1 studies pdf of practice question was of immense help to me.

Also pls let me know if they are already somewhere and i have just missed them on this forum.

Many thanks!
Ankur

Suzanne Evans

Hi Suzanne,
I can't make out when the mock exams will be ready.
Would you point them out please.
Thanks

p.s. I wish you didn't use black for the exam day indicator :) it aggravates our sense of apprehension. On purpose, perhaps? :)

Hi Hend,

The mock exams are to be determined. We used to use red but it was too bold for me. No reason in particular on using the black.

Thanks,
Suzanne

Suzanne Evans

Thanks Suzanne. This definitely helps to visualize the road ahead. I am a Part 2 candidate and i have started with 2011 part 2 materials already. I have the notes and videos which i am already going through while i wait for 2012 literature to be released.

Is it possible for you to post pdf of 2011 part 2 practice questions that are already on the forum, so that i can take a look when i am not at computer?
I ask because during part 1 studies pdf of practice question was of immense help to me.

Also pls let me know if they are already somewhere and i have just missed them on this forum.

Many thanks!
Ankur

Hi Ankur,

We already have Part 2 practice questions published in pdf documents. You can find them in the study planner or under the how-to section. They are titled by readings.

If you have any problems finding them with those links, please let me know!

Thanks,
Suzanne

Suzanne Evans

when will the 2012 notes be available?

Hi Shyamli,

Please look under the two columns titled Notes P1 (green column) and Notes P2 (orange column) and match them to the dates on the left hand side that are highlighted in their colors.

Thanks,
Suzanne

ibrahim-1987

I'm searching for T.5 2012, but I find nothing!!! Can anybody give me the link, I found T.1 2012, but there market risk is not there

Hello Suzane,
I am new to BT.I have purchased the course for 2012 exam.However , i am confused regarding using of the materials.I am not able to understand which file should i download .
For e.g.,
1]Like in pratice questions, there are more than one file for the same book and chapter but the year is different.T2.Hull Chapter 21,16 Jan 2011 & T2.Hull Chapter 21,15 Jan 2010.
2]Also can u clear what do the abbreviations like T2.a and T2.b mean.Like, T2.a Gujarati Chapters 1-8 Jan 2010. & T2 Gujarati Chapters 1-8 2010.

Hence, which one should i download and use.I am very confused.Similarly about books and videos.
Please help.

Suzanne Evans

Hello Suzane,
I am new to BT.I have purchased the course for 2012 exam.However , i am confused regarding using of the materials.I am not able to understand which file should i download .
For e.g.,
1]Like in pratice questions, there are more than one file for the same book and chapter but the year is different.T2.Hull Chapter 21,16 Jan 2011 & T2.Hull Chapter 21,15 Jan 2010.
2]Also can u clear what do the abbreviations like T2.a and T2.b mean.Like, T2.a Gujarati Chapters 1-8 Jan 2010. & T2 Gujarati Chapters 1-8 2010.

Hence, which one should i download and use.I am very confused.Similarly about books and videos.
Please help.

Hi Ankit,

1) Both of those documents should be different practice questions. David writes fresh practice questions, so its always possible there could be multiple documents on the same reading. I opened both documents and the 2010 document is questions directly from the reading with some additions from David. The 2011 document are questions that David created himself.
2) See this forum entry.

Thanks,
Suzanne