The new website has been launched!

thanhtam92

Hi, I just purchased the Advanced package; however, when I went to Study Planner site, there is nothing listed it. I dont know where to find structured videos as well as interactive quizzes and mock exams within my package. Thanks

firstplace

That doesn’t work for me. When I click on the shop courses -> frm part 2 professional - purchase, it takes me to a shopping cart page.

Edit: I see now, you have to click on the: more about part 2 link

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
The issue with the courses navigating to the Part 1 Basic course has been fixed. Everyone should now be able to see the course materials that they purchased.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi, I just purchased the Advanced package; however, when I went to Study Planner site, there is nothing listed it. I dont know where to find structured videos as well as interactive quizzes and mock exams within my package. Thanks
Hello,

Please click on My Courses at the top of the page. This will show you the course that you purchased. Click on that course and it brings up the study planner with all of your paid materials.

thanhtam92

Hello,

Please click on My Courses at the top of the page. This will show you the course that you purchased. Click on that course and it brings up the study planner with all of your paid materials.

I did that but the site only allows you to download PDF for those practice questions but like clicking right on the site before. Also, I did not see any instructed videos under any of my chapter. Just the study lesson and quizzes. Is that true?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Also, when will the mock exam be posted? and how many mock exams that we will have access to? Thanks.

@thanhtam92 please don't ask this right now, Nicole is working hard on quizzes/mocks literally this week, but it's harder when she's constantly responding to updates. I don't want any current status update questions. We're happy to host an open, transparent forum but when it just becomes a source of stress, I will consider blocking it off to the public. Both Nicole and I are working really hard at updating content, and answering domain-related questions (of course), but i do not want to spend half the day answering status update questions.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@thanhtam92

In addition to David's response, which I completely agree with, mock exams are also generally not provided or updated until we get closer to the exam since they are a final review item. Please allow us time to get everything else updated first and then I will work on the mock exams.

Tushjain00

Is this study planner available for everyone or only paid users? If yes, I cant locate the link to this anywhere. Please help. Thank You

hello ! a quick question about the structure !
there are some topic sections that "study note" download available, other that have "study note: coming soon!"; then, there are topics that have "question set" and other that doesn't have it.
Regarding the latter point is that mean that question is useless for the topic? i'm asking because in that case i would just read quickly the notes!
e.g. operational risk - <<Banking Conduct and Culture: A Call for Sustained and Comprehensive Reform>> : i even don't know which kind of question you could create about this topic!
thank you!

hello ! a quick question about the structure !
there are some topic sections that "study note" download available, other that have "study note: coming soon!"; then, there are topics that have "question set" and other that doesn't have it.
Regarding the latter point is that mean that question is useless for the topic? i'm asking because in that case i would just read quickly the notes!
e.g. operational risk - <<Banking Conduct and Culture: A Call for Sustained and Comprehensive Reform>> : i even don't know which kind of question you could create about this topic!
thank you!
Hello :),

I don't what to answer for David but NO, that does not mean those topics are useless. Most likely, they just have not created questions for those particular topics. So, you better read them still and study like any other notes. :)

I don't what to answer for David but NO, that does not mean those topics are useless. Most likely, they just have not created questions for those particular topics. So, you better read them still and study like any other notes. :)
Hello!
I just hoped :( i just read 30 pages of this chapter and i found the operational topics so repetitive
btw thank you for your help

p.s. if anyone has some advise about the method to study it i will appreciate a lot!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

Hello @bijean.mansoorifard

Serdar7891 is correct. We are still preparing materials for 2020. We prepare and publish materials throughout the exam period, which you can read more about here: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/please-read-publishing-process-for-2020.22937/.

Lmgroves1

Hi, I have marked something as complete in my planner by accident, is there an option to revert this anywhere?

Thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi, I have marked something as complete in my planner by accident, is there an option to revert this anywhere?

Thanks!
Helllo @Lmgroves1

Unfortunately, the platform doesn't provide the feature for members to uncheck it themselves. Please let me know which set of materials needs to be unchecked and I can do that for you.

Lmgroves1

Helllo @Lmgroves1

Unfortunately, the platform doesn't provide the feature for members to uncheck it themselves. Please let me know which set of materials needs to be unchecked and I can do that for you.

Not to worry, Nicole, I've now actually completed that section so all good. I was more asking out of curiosity as to whether that was possible or not. Thanks!

DomBru

perfect, thank you for your answer.
Hi Nicole

First of all, thanks for your effort with updating everything so fast.
I have another few questions.

Question 1:
Is it somehow possible to give us a timeline which materials will be updated next. I know its not possible to give us dates, but for me it would help if we would know which materials would be updated next. Probably you could give us a publishing priority? and maybe you know which materials are not going to be updated till the may exam, so we know we where we have to use the old material? That would help me a lot with my study plan?

Question 2:
You said everything updated will be posted here right?
https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/2020-part-1-new-and-updated-published-materials.23056/

For example, Chapter 10 in FMP is not on the list but there are in my opinion study notes uploaded with the new LO's? is the material already updated or not?

Question 3:
Will the focus review video's at the end of the chapter will be replaced by new one's soon or will they stay the same?

In general my problem is that i do not really know which material is updated, which material is old and will not be updated (because it is almost the time LO's and contenct as this year) and which material is old and will be replaced soon by new material?
If i had a better overview that would help me a lot.

Thanks a lot in advance
Dominik

Zdin

i literarally just signed up with bionic turtle - where is the study planner - GARP doesnt have one/ CFA has one/Wiley has one - where do i find the one for Bionic Turtle? Can someone tell me how to navigate to get to it, please.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
i literarally just signed up with bionic turtle - where is the study planner - GARP doesnt have one/ CFA has one/Wiley has one - where do i find the one for Bionic Turtle? Can someone tell me how to navigate to get to it, please.

Hello @Zdin

Click on My Courses at the top of the website and it will show the list of courses that you have purchased. Click on the course and it brings you to the study planner. You can read more information about getting started here: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/getting-started-with-your-purchased-materials.10553/.