When would the 2013 materials be available?

itisme

Hi David,

I used BT materials only to prep for the Nov 2012 P1 due to limited time. Not sure I will pass but felt I could Easily pass with BT only if I am able to manage my time properly at the exam. I left 20 questions unanswered.

BTW how do I upgrade my membership to include P2 materials. I purchased P1 only for Nov 2012. Also what is the schedule for refreshing the materials for 2013? Thanks.

Antony

Suzanne Evans

itisme,

Thank you for your compliments! I'm glad to hear that you benefit from our products.

The part 1 and part 2 products are separate products, therefore there isn't an upgrade option from Part 1 to Part 2. If you wish to purchase Part 2, you can do so here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/products/financial-risk-management/

When will 2013 contents be available?

We typically do not receive the 2013 FRM curriculum from GARP until December/January timeframe. At that time, we will begin to analyze the changes from 2012 to 2013 and then will publish a schedule according to the workload necessary. David will also publish the differences for Part 1 & Part 2, similar to what he did for 2012:

In the meantime, you can still sign up and begin becoming familiar with the concepts for the FRM from the 2012 content and previous years.

Your purchase will be valid for 365 days from the date of purchase so you will have access to any contents on our site now as well as any newly released contents through your 365 days. (Example: If you purchased on 11/01/2012, your purchase would not expire until approximately 11/01/2013.)

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Suzanne

Aleksander Hansen

I would strongly recommend signing up now, rather than later, as Suzanne mentions. Keep in mind that a large chunk of the material is likely to remain the same.
You can't go wrong with John Hull's material, and I expect the same to be the case with Tuckman, Veronesi and Fabozzi. The author on the topics covered by the latter three may change, however, the material itself is likely to be nearly identical.
Besides, Hull and Tuckman are both very responsive.. they have answered my questions within a few days in the past when I have asked something or pointed out a mistake... I have Hull "on speed dial" as a contact on LinkedIn :p

itisme

Thanks Alex. I did sign up. My plan is to watch all the videos during exercising on the threadmill while I wait for the exam results. Added bonus of loosing some weight :)