Whatsapp FRM Part 1 November 2016 Group

alexkofiappiah

Hi, My name is Alex Kofi Appiah, a Ghanaian currently studying in the U.S I will be glad if could be added to the whatsapp group for the FRM Paper 1 exams in Nov. Still using my Ghanaian number anyway. Code +233, Number 541292007. So the full number is +233541292007.
Thank you.

seidu

Hi, My name is Alex Kofi Appiah, a Ghanaian currently studying in the U.S I will be glad if could be added to the whatsapp group for the FRM Paper 1 exams in Nov. Still using my Ghanaian number anyway. Code +233, Number 541292007. So the full number is +233541292007.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Lol, so why that long intro minua

rohitsachdev

@amittamhankar @Ashok_Kothavle @ami44 @swtrotter @[email protected] @MissHetty Hi guys I have created a Whatsapp group for FRM Part 1 Nov 2016 aspirants. I have added @amittamhankar and Nabil @hellohi to the group. If the remaining of you wish to participate, you might want to share your contact no so that I can add everyone to our group and get started..
@amittamhankar @Ashok_Kothavle @ami44 @swtrotter @[email protected] @MissHetty Hi guys I have created a Whatsapp group for FRM Part 1 Nov 2016 aspirants. I have added @amittamhankar and Nabil @hellohi to the group. If the remaining of you wish to participate, you might want to share your contact no so that I can add everyone to our group and get started..