Wanna know where you stand in your preparations??

Andrew joseph

but the first one is more relevant. Please remember that FRM is not a tough exam to clear we need to focus our energy in the right direction.

MJ2013

See my aim is not clear the exam but take up a job in a Risk management. When i was giving my nomura interview they ask me the question like wat is the difference between forex swap and currency swap? They expect you to know this because you are Risk Management student ? if u just look at FRM syllabus for exam point of view take it but do study AIMS in details. That is where the interview questions comes from? You have to weigh options and I choose to study hard get the the whole concepts anyways u will be clearing the exam because u know the concepts really well. Everyone agrees that Bionic turtle prepares for u the worst which can come in the exam because u never know what can come in FRM?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Thanks MJ2013 for giving us credit for that. I could not do this (e.g., spends hours every day writing questions) if the goal were merely to help candidates pass the exam. That just does not inspire me. I actually believe in the depth of the concepts, their application in the real world (some, not all of course, don't get me wrong, I think much of the syllabus is misplaced), and the value of integrating basic skills into a person's capabilities (which is a practice, it must be practiced) so I'm delighted if we gain even a little recognition for that goal, which not exactly the same as just passing the exam.