Unable to download the PDF topic quizz

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Kaiser

I just went through each of the pdf documents associated with the quizzes in Topics 1 through 4. All of the quizzes are downloading correctly and opening with no issues. Please make sure that your pdf reader is up to date and that you are using the most current version. We recommend Foxit Reader if you are having issues with your current pdf reader. I also commented on another document that you had said you couldn't open so it seems to be an issue on your end, most likely with your pdf reader.

Thank you,

Nicole

Kaiser

I could not even download it, and this was the only document with this issue. Thanks for solving the issue, I am now able to download and open it.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@Kaiser I'm glad that you got it to work! I didn't have to fix anything, as all of the quiz pdf documents were working when I checked so maybe it was a temporary issue.

Nicole

Kaiser

Hi Nicole, I am actually experiencing the same problem in with part 1, 2 and 3 and only on the PDF associated with in the interactive quizz (I can download any other PDFs).

I go to the TOPIC item (generally the last of the list), click on the interactive online quizz link. From there if I press download PDF I have an error message, "web page not found".

Could you investigate and confirm pls ?

Rgds,

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Kaiser

I just went through all of the quiz PDFs once again, and each of them are downloading and opening with no issues. Please see attached images to show that after clicking the download button, they are downloading (at the bottom of my screen). Please check to make sure that this is not a browser issue by trying to open the PDFs in a different browser. As suggested earlier, you will also need to make sure that your PDF reader is up to date and is the latest version. I also provided the link for Foxit PDF reader, which we highly recommend.

Thank you,

Nicole

Attachments

• Valuation Quiz PDF.jpg
    Valuation Quiz PDF.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Financial Market Quiz PDF.jpg
    Financial Market Quiz PDF.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 9
  • Quant Quiz PDF.jpg
    Quant Quiz PDF.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Foundations Quiz PDF.jpg
    Foundations Quiz PDF.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 8

Kaiser

Thanks for checking. For good order, foxit would help because the issue was not on the reading, but on the downloading. Basically, there was no PDF to open, because no PDF was downloadable. When I pressed the download pbar I directly got the error message.

Thanks again for looking at it.

Rgds,