Results for May 2013 Exam Appear to Be Posted VERY Early

Mark W

Yep, results out. Barmy.

Couldn't have done it without BT, but I did it only with BT materials...I honestly believe they are sufficient (and superior) if used properly. Scored (1,1,1,1,1) for my second clean sweep. :)

Well done to the other candidates who passed and commiserations for those who didn't.

anand99

Wow, what a 4th of July surprise! I passed. Thank you very much to David. This would not have been possible without you!

TS

I passed too. Although not with flying colors (3 2 2 2) but still a pass. Due to time management, I only answered around 80 questions. Not sure what is the pass%

akinola

Thanks be to God, I eventually passed level 1. David, many thanks for your materials, they are very insightful. Please keep the good work, preparing to pay for level 2.

Zaid

Dear David and Suzanne,

Thank you for your assistance in the past year. I passed my FRM II, and your material saved me a considerable amount of preparation time. My scores could have been better (2,3,1,1,1) vs. (1,1,1,1) on the FRM I, but considering that I was going through the birth of my second child and switching employers to a more demanding position, I could not have done it without you.

You have managed to simplify a vast and complex subject.

Kind Regards,
ZA

TS

Anand99,

Difficult to tell if you barely passed because you do not know your overall score. That said, our quartile scores identical and overall scores are probably in the second quartile.

Andrew Wedemier

I passed FRM part 2!! Although I dont post very often on these forums, David and his team greatly assisted in making complex topics understandable to me. My scores were Q1,Q1,Q1,Q1,Q1. Thank you!!!!